Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just wonderin if its personality or looks or the usual big tits and blond hair. also would ya (lads) prefere a tall girl to a small one? Also does hair really av to be tidy? coz i dont think curly hair luks tidy
    anyway im talkin bull wot do lads think? (and girls if they want ta contribute)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin if its personality or looks or the usual big tits and blond hair. also would ya (lads) prefere a tall girl to a small one?
    For me:

1.Personality
    2.Looks
    3.Character
    4.Nice rack

ReputationRep:
    thats such a good question! wouldnt mind seeing the answers to this thread! nice one girlfriend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    For me:

1.Personality
    2.Looks
    3.Character
    4.Nice rack
    Number 4, how typically male. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PRIVATESKLGIRL)
    thats such a good question! wouldnt mind seeing the answers to this thread! nice one girlfriend!
    Personality and similar interests for me . I'm 6'3" so you'd probably expect me to fancy tall girls, but i've noticed that most of the girls I've ever fancied are actually about a foot smaller than me, dunno why :confused: but there ya go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PRIVATESKLGIRL)
    thanx i thought it made a change ta work and college

ReputationRep:
    1. Cuteness
    2. Slim
    3. Big Breasts
    4. Attractive face
    5. Pink
    6. Bouncy personality
    7. Girls who tell jokes rather than laugh at them
    8. Small 5"6 - edders height
    9. Individuality
    10. Girls with blue hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Number 4, how typically male. :rolleyes:
    Hey, that was last in my list! Obiviously women want men with nice big, reproductive functionaries, knmow what i mean *wink wink, nudge, nudge

ReputationRep:
    er dont ya mean eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    er dont ya mean eyes
    emm yes i do

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, forget the breasts, the eyes are the biggest turn on.

ReputationRep:
    1. Big Breast
    2. Personality
    3. Looks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    Oh yeah, forget the breasts, the eyes are the biggest turn on.
    I suppose they are, especially if they are deep and meaningful, though u do want a nice face to go witht that

1.She has to be a cute girly girl
    2.>> smart
    3.Personality
    4.Height <5.8
    5.Blue Eyes
    6.Blond hair
    and 7.Nice ass (couldn't resist)

ReputationRep:
    ok any1 got any pics of themselves plz send

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard)
    1.She has to be a cute girly girl
    2.>> smart
    3.Personality
    4.Height <5.8
    5.Blue Eyes
    6.Blond hair
    and 7.Nice ass (couldn't resist)

Nice ass? U want the racks man. The racks!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but looks are the first thing that attract me to a girl. I'm one of these who is always out on the lash I'm afraid so this has been instilled in me from a young age! However, looks aren't the be-all and end-all. Personality is vitally important and really they go hand in hand. I couldn't be with anyone who didn't have both.

It sounds vein but to truly love surely you have to find the person attractive? There are female friends I have who no matter how sound they are, I just couldn't see myself with as they don't push all my buttons.

Love is the most complicated and dangerous emotion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewWxm)
    I'm sorry but looks are the first thing that attract me to a girl. I'm one of these who is always out on the lash I'm afraid so this has been instilled in me from a young age! However, looks aren't the be-all and end-all. Personality is vitally important and really they go hand in hand. I couldn't be with anyone who didn't have both.

It sounds vein but to truly love surely you have to find the person attractive? There are female friends I have who no matter how sound they are, I just couldn't see myself with as they don't push all my buttons.

Love is the most complicated and dangerous emotion.

ok professor

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I should've added a "speaking from experience".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king of swords)
    Personality and similar interests for me . I'm 6'3" so you'd probably expect me to fancy tall girls, but i've noticed that most of the girls I've ever fancied are actually about a foot smaller than me, dunno why :confused: but there ya go.
    Yea that's pretty much the same wit me. Im 6'2" and the majority of girls i've liked ot that have liked me have been way smaller than me

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.