Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    i was only goin on about boobs coz JSM seems to think they're important..but i dont.
    neway..ur right, first apperances are important. but then again at wrk experience i saw a girl dressed in a white docs coat wearing one of those masks they wear when doin surgery etc..and i ended up goin out with her haha.
    Hey boobs r importnat but they r not hte be all and end all

ReputationRep:
    Personality is a big number one! But give me a cute brunette with small-medium breasts and thats even better.

ReputationRep:
    Ideally the following...

1. Height, about 5'2"
    2. Weight, 8 stone.
    3. Hair colour, brown.
    4. Hair length, medium.
    5. Chest, 32C

Not that I'm at all picky...

ReputationRep:
    lol Tednol - nice to see you've managed to reduce the 500 million women available to a couple of thousand. And if each of them had a list like that... - well, good luck .

j/k btw.

ReputationRep:
    what order do u go for with woman. i go arse, tits, legs. thats the order i look at a woman.

ReputationRep:
    Guys like girls who aren't obsessed over what other girls look like

if your personnally a bit insecure just be yourself, it doesn't matter what other girls do.

Is this what you wanted to hear?

If not, you can't go wrong with a big busty farm girl!

YEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Every guy is different.
    Me personally, i know its cliche'd, but personality over looks every time.
    But the real important thing is that intangeable thing, where you just know. You can tell that you and her are meant to be together.
    I'm one of these people who wants to believe in the sort of true, pure love.
    But, annoyingly, i also sometimes dont think its so i'm afriad.
    Life has this way about it, which just seems to put all your beliefs on a knife edge, never sure if you really do or dont believe it, or changing between the two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaneen)
    So your sayin to be confident you need to have big boobs. What industry are you talkin about when you say most succesful. Lap dancer, hooker, topless model.
    Well that sounds like something a girl with no rack would say.

Listen sweatheart just because you have big boobs dos'nt mean you cant be succesfull- i work as a PA in the City and next year im going to Uni.
    So are you saying girls with big boobs are hookers- or prehaps your bitter because you lost out on few to women with a bigger chest than yourself.

Tut tut you should feel ashamed. You just prooved matey right.

ReputationRep:
    my mate is going to introduce me to what seems to be, the perfect woman. she has a fantastic personality, you can talk to her really easily, she is really really sexy, she has big tits, a sexy arse.

I can't wait to meet her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    my mate is going to introduce me to what seems to be, the perfect woman. she has a fantastic personality, you can talk to her really easily, she is really really sexy, she has big tits, a sexy arse.

I can't wait to meet her.
    lucky u eh?

ReputationRep:
    Listen sweatheart just because you have big boobs dos'nt mean you cant be succesfull- i work as a PA in the City and next year im going to Uni.
    So are you saying girls with big boobs are hookers- or prehaps your bitter because you lost out on few to women with a bigger chest than yourself.
    Tut tut you should feel ashamed. You just prooved matey right.

Im sorry i wasnt tryin to make ny1 with big boobs sound like anythin like dat but the way he was talkin was you need big boobs to become successful. So i must make an appology to all out there that ave em.
    i know this isnt anytin 2 do wit me appology but if i ever did lose out on a della cus day found some1 for big tits im gr8ful 2 dem cus i dont tink id wanna go wit sum1 as shallow as dat.
    P.S Thank you for puttin me back in my place.

ReputationRep:
    Dayumm readin through dis thread, dis sux, i dont have blond hair or blue eyes.. lol

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so what about curly hair? That was mentioned in the original post. What are guys' takes on that? Does it look messy/unkempt? Or is it sexy? Is it better blonde or dark?

ReputationRep:
    How comes it seems like all blokes are after is one thing?

ReputationRep:
    Basically your all worried about your boobs, right. I think I've discovered something which appears to be a bigger turn-off for men...ginger hair. I'm not being horrible, I think its terrible they seem to hate it so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigerlily)
    Basically your all worried about your boobs, right. I think I've discovered something which appears to be a bigger turn-off for men...ginger hair. I'm not being horrible, I think its terrible they seem to hate it so much.
    ginger hair is nice actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    1. Cuteness
    2. Slim
    3. Big Breasts
    4. Attractive face
    5. Pink
    6. Bouncy personality
    7. Girls who tell jokes rather than laugh at them
    8. Small 5"6 - edders height
    9. Individuality
    10. Girls with blue hair
    'edders height' wtf?!?!
    im 5'8" actually and not short... im certainly taller than about 80% of people. i think people tend to overestimate their height...

ReputationRep:
    curly hair is sexy, (boobs help= success in attracting men)
    and ginger hair doesnt do nething 4 me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    ginger hair is nice actually
    thanks great. One guy won over 3 billion to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Ideally the following...

1. Height, about 5'2"
    2. Weight, 8 stone.
    3. Hair colour, brown.
    4. Hair length, medium.
    5. Chest, 32C

Not that I'm at all picky...
    scary.. that's me *except i only 32B*... why???

lou xxx

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.