Turn on thread page Beta

wot do guys like in girls? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigerlily)
    thanks great. One guy won over 3 billion to go!
    im sorry pocohontas, if its ne comfort, it looks a lot better if you have creamy skin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    scary.. that's me *except i only 32B*... why???

lou xxx
    lol its me too, with the 32B chest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaneen)
    Listen sweatheart just because you have big boobs dos'nt mean you cant be succesfull- i work as a PA in the City and next year im going to Uni.
    So are you saying girls with big boobs are hookers- or prehaps your bitter because you lost out on few to women with a bigger chest than yourself.
    Tut tut you should feel ashamed. You just prooved matey right.

Im sorry i wasnt tryin to make ny1 with big boobs sound like anythin like dat but the way he was talkin was you need big boobs to become successful. So i must make an appology to all out there that ave em.
    i know this isnt anytin 2 do wit me appology but if i ever did lose out on a della cus day found some1 for big tits im gr8ful 2 dem cus i dont tink id wanna go wit sum1 as shallow as dat.
    P.S Thank you for puttin me back in my place.
    Sorry babe.. perhapes i went a bit OTT there.. but you got my drift! feelt guilty after posting it. x

ReputationRep:
    boobs are'nt everything. there is big and theres JESUS CRIST.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    boobs are'nt everything. there is big and theres JESUS CRIST.
    thank you Dude, although i don't go 4 women on tits, they are a factor when i first look at them, sorry gals

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't disciminate against a girl if she had big breasts and was really nice too, but big breasted girls who have them on show on purpose or exaggerate their largeness do send the wrong signals to me... it's a kind of "look at me i have big breasts cry"... and i don't like the whole idea of making yourself really noticeable on purpose, and it makes me wonder why they feel a need to show off their breasts? do they think that's their main asset?

Plus, the nicest breasts i've known, i only discovered when i started going out with the girl, and i felt much more content,it was kind of my head going "I know she's got really nice breasts but you lot don't know just how nice they are, you don't even take a second glance hah!" and she was a great person to be with, and we understood one another (generally), and she had a really nice arse too. Yeay! And she had brown hair a perfect face and really beautiful deep brown eyes! She was, in a way, perfect... but ultimatley a mind fck through her own confusion.

oh well won't find another one, maybe it'll have to be a blonde....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    I wouldn't disciminate against a girl if she had big breasts and was really nice too, but big breasted girls who have them on show on purpose or exaggerate their largeness do send the wrong signals to me... it's a kind of "look at me i have big breasts cry"... and i don't like the whole idea of making yourself really noticeable on purpose, and it makes me wonder why they feel a need to show off their breasts? do they think that's their main asset?

Plus, the nicest breasts i've known, i only discovered when i started going out with the girl, and i felt much more content,it was kind of my head going "I know she's got really nice breasts but you lot don't know just how nice they are, you don't even take a second glance hah!" and she was a great person to be with, and we understood one another (generally), and she had a really nice arse too. Yeay! And she had brown hair a perfect face and really beautiful deep brown eyes! She was, in a way, perfect... but ultimatley a mind fck through her own confusion.

oh well won't find another one, maybe it'll have to be a blonde....
    Yeah, and thats the problem. Generally women who are good looking (i know this is very general, and doesn't apply to anyone on here who would be offended by it ), have some deficiency in their personality as a result, because they don't develop a personality in a normal way, because they believe that there beauty will get them whatever, whenever, and they wont need an actual personality to do it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yeah, and thats the problem. Generally women who are good looking (i know this is very general, and doesn't apply to anyone on here who would be offended by it ), have some deficiency in their personality as a result, because they don't develop a personality in a normal way, because they believe that there beauty will get them whatever, whenever, and they wont need an actual personality to do it!!!

Being beautiful is actualy a lot harder than people think and can often be more of a hinderance than a help. It can be upseting when girls and guys both asume your a spoilt brat etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffi)
    Being beautiful is actualy a lot harder than people think and can often be more of a hinderance than a help. It can be upseting when girls and guys both asume your a spoilt brat etc
    Well, yeah. Of course. Everything has both positives and negatives, and they don't apply to all people as well.
    And thats sort of the point i was trying to make, that beauty can cause people problems.
    But i dont judge anyone becuase there beautiful, the same way as if i dont judge someone if they aren't.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.