The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the_sand_man
so frist day of harry in the army what do u think about the whole thing do u think harry might find love or will he leave the army after 1 or 2 years. or will he be top dog :confused: or will he go some where like arack,Iran???

he'll find me.

enuff said. :rolleyes: :wink:
Reply 2
izzy_hattie
do u think lol
He'll fall over in the mud....everyone will laugh....and he'll go home and cry to daddy to get the mockers/laughers court marshalled.
Nah. He'll get the bung like Eddy.
Reply 5
So he's stopped putting it off then? If you ask me he'll pass sandhurst, stay in a few years get bored and leave. Maybe he'll follow in Prince Edwards footsteps?
Reply 6
Inverurie Jones
Nah. He'll get the bung like Eddy.

ha beat me to it. :biggrin:
Reply 7
or the worst thing that might happen hope it dosent he might die in action
the_sand_man
so frist day of harry in the army what do u think about the whole thing do u think harry might find love or will he leave the army after 1 or 2 years. or will he be top dog :confused: or will he go some where like arack,Iran???

he's only gone to sandhurst- he's got 11months to prove himself on the commisioning course before he can say he's in the army- and life at sandhurst is tough, constant beastings by the PTI's :eek:

of course, im sure a guy of his standing will be pretty much guarenteed a commision in some elitist unit *cough Houshold Cavalry cough*
the_sand_man

Worst thing? :wink:

(Dear Harry,
That was a joke.
From abhineyjain)
the_sand_man

can't see them sending him to a front line regiment in Iraq somehow :rolleyes:
Reply 11
I hope he does well, and izzy_hattie, he'e coming to find me first :p:
kidney thief
he's only gone to sandhurst- he's got 11months to prove himself on the commisioning course before he can say he's in the army- and life at sandhurst is tough, constant beastings by the PTI's :eek:

of course, im sure a guy of his standing will be pretty much guarenteed a commision in some elitist unit *cough Houshold Cavalry cough*

lol looking after granny's horses? :wink:
Reply 13
he will go to the army there is no dout about that
tiger_babe
I hope he does well, and izzy_hattie, he'e coming to find me first :p:

You girls best join up sharpish then? :wink:

Perhaps we'll see an influx of new recuits like St. Andrews? Oh happy days...
BlackHawk
lol looking after granny's horses? :wink:

exactly, damn old boy networks :mad:
BlackHawk
You girls best join up sharpish then? :wink:

Perhaps we'll see an influx of new recuits like St. Andrews? Oh happy days...

Meh. Tayforth OTC suck pants. :p:
incidently, did he have to do RCB?
Reply 19
Um... He is some dumb ass etonite who is too thick to do anything else. So of course hes going to be in the army. what else coulde he do? He got about to E's at a-level, even though he went to gay boy massive school eton.

Latest