Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thinktank)
    I'll say what I bloody well want. Thankyou very much.
    And you'll look like a total prick in doing so.

ReputationRep:
    Student loan bets a Welsh regt........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomInPortsmouth)
    Student loan bets a Welsh regt........
    Guards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverurie Jones)
    Guards?
    I heard that one a while ago, didn't he spend some time with the regiment a while back or was that William?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/monarchy/s...976376,00.html this is from June 2003 and apparently "He has not chosen a regiment, but speculation had focused on the Welsh Guards." Will try and find something more up-to-date

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've got two green things!

Thankyou, O Mysterious Deliverer of Shiny Green Goodies.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100n...name_page.html

""Mr Prince Henry, Sir," the sergeant major bellowed, "if I was your father I'd "

But he stopped himself just in time, realising that he could hardly add the traditional conclusion - "shoot myself".

The King was, after all, the sovereign to whom he owed his oath of loyalty. The whole parade listened with utmost expectation for what was to follow.

Then, with impeccable logic, the sergeant major, with a confident triumph in his voice, shouted, "I'd habdicate, Sir." "

LOL
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Inverurie Jones)
    Hey! I've got two green things!
    good, you deserve them

ReputationRep:
    Sandbags at 19....takes balls. I know that I would find it very difficult to give somebody the Good News from Sheffield whatever my age let alone be young, a platoon commander and, after the job was done, have enough self composure to carry on leading men. Poo, now I'm beginning to wonder why I just applied for a transfer to an inf regt only as a Tom though(no pun intended) plus I'm non deployable 'til I graduate (or so I've been told).

ReputationRep:
    Poo, now I'm beginning to wonder why I just applied for a transfer to an inf regt only as a Tom though
    I'll never get used to that 'Tom' instead of 'Jock'.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    how about just 'pongo'

love you really :p:

ReputationRep:
    Petrol pigeon btw darksparrow, my house mate is interested in applying for sponsorship with the crabs....not sure how far she is along with the application process but I'll find out. Any help would be most appreciated
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Petrol pigeon btw darksparrow, my house mate is interested in applying for sponsorship with the crabs....not sure how far she is along with the application process but I'll find out. Any help would be most appreciated
    LOL I really did laugh out loud at that. Good show Tell her to join the site or give her my MSN/Email which I can PM you. I'll offer any help I can and point her in the right direction if I am useless!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    LOL I really did laugh out loud at that. Good show Tell her to join the site or give her my MSN/Email which I can PM you. I'll offer any help I can and point her in the right direction if I am useless!
    Outstanding, will no doubt be in touch soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    so you admit to having irrational views
    How exactly is it irrational to disagree with the concept of someone becoming head of state purely through accident of birth?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Mop)
    How exactly is it irrational to disagree with the concept of someone becoming head of state purely through accident of birth?
    that wasn't the point he made if you care to read the post he had no founded opinion other than insults.

ReputationRep:
    assuming he manages to complete this stint... do you reckon he'll have changed any??

cos that's what i'm banking on with iot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    assuming he manages to complete this stint... do you reckon he'll have changed any??
    Hopefully he'll be more of a man and less of a snot-nosed sprog.

ReputationRep:
    he is rather spoilt... but apparantly so are a lot of cadets when they start sandhurst...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    he is rather spoilt... but apparantly so are a lot of cadets when they start sandhurst...
    Well, they get a lot of royalty. Not all ours, of course...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.