Reply 2
B grade
Reply 3
ajayhp
B grade

thats good enough for now i guess :o:
purple clouds
I just had a mock french oral (year 10)
and im wondering if anyone culd kinda guess what grade i'd get...

the teacher said i said some good stuff
but i could have gievn few mor reasons
and i forgot to use the 'apres avoir..' structure

what grade do yu think that deserves

and I did fine in the role pays
just that damn conversation :mad:

You don't need to use perfect infinitive to get a good grade, don't think I did and I'm predicted an A*. Yeah A/B probably, depends what you are predicted and what your teacher thinks of you? Perhaps s/he was a little let down because you have A/A* potential.
Reply 5
addylad
You don't need to use perfect infinitive to get a good grade, don't think I did and I'm predicted an A*. Yeah A/B probably, depends what you are predicted and what your teacher thinks of you? Perhaps s/he was a little let down because you have A/A* potential.

no i think we do and its quite annoying seeing as I had it in my prepared answers
oh and how much does pronounciation affect things- there were a few words which came out a bit dodgy
purple clouds
no i think we do and its quite annoying seeing as I had it in my prepared answers
oh and how much does pronounciation affect things- there were a few words which came out a bit dodgy

It is marked harshly (on AQA anyway) but I hear so many mistakes from other people, and they all get good grades. I suppose it depends what other structures you used as to what grades you will get.

Latest