The Legendry All-nighter Watch

This discussion is closed.
Monii
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my *record* so far is writing essays to 2 a.m. ...but it's the workload at school is getting heavier and heavier so i suppose my first all-nighter is coming soon :rolleyes:
dazednconfused
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Monii)
my *record* so far is writing essays to 2 a.m. ...but it's the workload at school is getting heavier and heavier so i suppose my first all-nighter is coming soon :rolleyes:
Wait til you get to uni... you'll soon know what 5am looks like :cool:
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
so far my essays done at 4-5am have got me better marks than the ones done during normal hours

I have a 4000 word essay due in 4pm friday, haven't started it yet (well a few notes and readings) it worth 20 credits (a whole module or a 6th of my first year)
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
so far my essays done at 4-5am have got me better marks than the ones done during normal hours

I have a 4000 word essay due in 4pm friday, haven't started it yet (well a few notes and readings) it worth 20 credits (a whole module or a 6th of my first year)

I did my best essay whilst really hammered. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to write when i was drunk then I read it through and it was good handed it in and got a first.
Don't know what it says about me that I do better work drunk than sober.
saz_1989
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i once came in from a club at 2am, then sat down and wrote an essay plan and the essay due in the next day, and still got up at 8am, showered and straightened my hair before my 9am lecture. god i slept well the next night.

i also stayed up til stupid o'clock doing three maths tripos papers (due in the day previously). fun.
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nice. I spread my time out and go to bed early Thanks.
Blue Bliss
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Six a.m.

No lie.

Oh well, at least I got all those damn essays out of the way.

Handed them in this midday so I'm pretty chuffed. Also got the number of this cute girl in my shakespeare class that I've kinda noticed in the past when I was randomly walking to the submission place.

Owned.

Been an interesting day I must say.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I always do all nighters
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I did my Maths coursework in one night when I got in from the pub and I was pissed as fart! It didn't go too well I love pulling sober all-nighters though - it's the only way I can motivate myself to get any work done!
Monii
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dazednconfused)
Wait til you get to uni... you'll soon know what 5am looks like :cool:

no before that i'll learn how to organise my time better :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1619)
79.13%
Leave (427)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed