Tips to get rid of spots overnight? Watch

Gamer_gurlX
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
DO NOT USE TOOTHPASTE! I had a massive spot on my face and used toothpaste to try and get rid of it. Yes it did get rid of my spot but all the blood was forced to the top of my skin and somehow made a scab? The scab then fell off and my spot was gone but i had to put up with an ugly scab for 2 days that was really red and VERY noticeable, the spot will disappear by itself TRUST ME! Or if you're impatient like i was use TCP, its an antiseptic that calms the spot, dries it out and will be gone within a day or 2.
xxcora
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sudocream!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gaiasnature01
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had loads of spots a few months ago when I say loads I mean loads so what I did was steam my face wash my face day and night then put sudocream on after steaming and washing also make sure you have 2 pints of water everyday and eat lots of water Mellon it's healthy yummy and has water in your face will clear up in no time xx good look princess hope they go away
Obiejess
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Put sudocream on it whilst you sleep. I'm not even joking. I basically use it as a face mask.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ShaunaCarruthers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have loads of spots on my face and i want it to go away and never come back and so I can get on with my life much better and be happy instead of feelling me spots every second and then I can enjoy christmas with my family
Georgia12345678
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Omg that is how I feel I get bad acne all over my face chest and back it's awful. Nothing seems to work I take tablets from the doctor but it seems to be gradually getting worse I don't know what to do I put quinoderm 10 on my spots but they get bigger overnight when I use it? I don't understand
Dumachi
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
witch hazel organic
aspirinpharmacist
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Witch hazel used to help for me. Sudocrem's quite good.
katheeinela
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ive found that something called perineal gel helps a treat it is ment to be for womens down belows before and after giving birth but its healing properties are amazing x
lou 22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Witch hazel, I use Anne French facial cleansing milk and that makes my skin beautiful. There is supposed be a way of mixing curry powder and water to remove spots I seen it on miss moneypennies show, haven't tried it though.
rhea greer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yes suedo cream is the best method im only a kid sorry I don't know how spell
dills1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tea tree stuff is the best way to get rid of spots, but if you don't have any sudocrem works well and also toothpaste... Do not wash your face with soap as it will make your spots worse and makes you have more. Hope that's ok!
EvilOfficer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
toothpaste doesn't work it is not medically possible
SportyRae
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Toothpaste works! At first it stings but that's just a sign it is working . I leave the toothpaste on my face for a couple of mins and it works . however I tend to use the natural , own brand tooth pastes as my face is very sensitive and Colgate is quite strong ! hope Ur spots go soon x
LollaPolooza
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You have to understand the science of your spots. I only get the occasional spot and usually it's because I've committed that facial nono of touching my face with my hands /)_-;

That means the spot is a reaction to something outside of my body, getting in there and irritating my skin and I need to draw it out it I want to get rid of it. Toothpaste works by drying spots out (apparently so does Sudocrem from the sounds of things? I have a reaction to sudocrem funny enough so I can't ever use it), honey, tea tree oil and witch hazel are also natural agents of drawing crap out of your skin, to the surface.

If you want to avoid scars you have to be very careful what you do once your spot has formed into a white head - and especially careful what you do if you have sudocrem or toothpaste on your face as they're not natural, they're chemicals (i.e. if toothpaste and sudocrem are your choice, don't touch either whilst they're working, and DON'T use them if your skin shows any signs of being broken - think about the pain experienced if you've used veet straight after shaving - or ask a girl that uses veet about that..)

Now, if you regularly suffer with spots, have acne - as in clusters of spots not localised to one area of your body/face (e.g. I touch my chin a lot, that's where I get spots, if ever), that is a sign of an internal problem. Perhaps your hormones are out of balance, perhaps you need to change your diet, this is something you won't find a cure for on an internet forum - go to the doctor! It's the cheapest option in the long run, because if it is hormones, none of these home remedies that you apply externally will get rid of those spots forever.

If it's diet, these are only options for putting a plaster over a bullet hole, the spots are going to recur if you don't change your diet and balance out the amount of oil being secreted by the skin. But they will be a nice cheap option for you to use once you have made the diet change and just want to hurry the process of getting rid of those last few angry spots..
snydercharles425
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Please help me figure out my backne issue. It’s so embarrassing. What should I start with first diet or products? Or both?
SCORPIAUkrmS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lol
L.wal123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Take your make up off (do this just before bed) then get a bowl a pour boiling water from the kettle into it put a towel around it and lean your head over it so it feels like your in a sauna this will dry the spots out then but some savlon cream on them go to sleep and in the morning there pretty much gone, this really helps me! X
sofiaamantha
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think a night is not an enough time span to get rid of the spot but I think if you want to get it removed in that short period of time you better go through the homely tips instead of the various medicines as they can harm your skin.
sophielou1234
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've used sudocrem on my whole face and im not even joking my skin looks so much smoother and softer. My spots have also started going and i've used it for about a week now
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.82%
No (661)
60.7%
Not really bothered about them (223)
20.48%

Watched Threads