Turn on thread page Beta

how do you get a flat/tonned stomach watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If anyone could recommend any exercises/ give details of there exercises plan. I would be forever grateful. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    If anyone could recommend any exercises/ give details of there exercises plan. I would be forever grateful. Thank you
    Well i do gymnastics so... I recommend a bit of running, skipping, sit ups, and general exercise really, theres no quick route! Skipping is great for a flat and toned tummy tho
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Crunches and sit ups paired with regular exercise.

ReputationRep:

I want a flat stomach too...Are sit ups and crunches very similar? I know how to do sit ups but not crunches..

ReputationRep:
    sit-ups and swimming = toned tum!

ReputationRep:
    sit ups, but if you want to loose weight you need to proper exercise, like running, swimming etc so that the muscle tone shows. i do sit ups but im to lazy to do any other exercise, so it doesnt really show.

ReputationRep:

do crunches.
    do the captain's chair.
    do leg lifts.
    eat green.
    drink water ONLY... a lot !
    to know more mail me at : [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Why would I want a tonne of stomach?

ReputationRep:
    shhhh. pedant. away! away! shooo. begone.

ReputationRep:
    Lol :d :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverurie Jones)
    Why would I want a tonne of stomach?
    So you could kill people by sitting on them? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I hate the way fat builds on men, as I happen to be one of them. I used to do quite a lot of stomach exercises and therefore have a lot of hard fairly-toned muscle in that area, but the actual six-pack won't come out because I have a thin layer of fat on there. And I dont have a great amount of fat on my body - I'm 6 feet tall and only weigh 65kg. Stopped doing crunches at Christmas and it had absolutely no effect, still hard, still no definition!

ReputationRep:
    make sure you drink plenty of water - if you don't your stomach may look bigger than it actually is

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.