Rahaydenuk Was Completely Robbed

Watch
This discussion is closed.
timmio
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Rahaydenuk Was Completely Robbed. He got 6 Full Grade A's at A-Level, yet he was rejected. And they have accepted people with ABC. yeah, fab system that is. how on earth can they reject richard, when a friggin ABC candidate would never show even near as much intelligence and potential in the interview as Rahaydenuk.

Rahaydenuk, you were robbed man. trust me, you were robbed and you are TOOO GOOD 4 CAMBRIDGE.

I THINK SO, COZ THERE ARE PEOPLE WAY, WAY BELOW YOU THERE.
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
He's at Imperial isn't he? That's a damned good uni. Especially for his course. I daresay he's content with his situation (I hope!).
timmio
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
he is better than both cambridge and imperial.

but cambridge rejecting him is very funny, they jsut couldnt accpet that he was 2 good 4 them.

rejecting rahaydenuk is a bloody disgrace.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What's it matter to you?
Prof. R Boucher
Report 17 years ago
I agree with timmio, he was robbed. Them grades are fantastic and someone with A-levels like that should have gone to the UK's best university. It just goes to show how disgracful our admissions service is.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Suckup I reckon. Hayden is fine where he is so there's no need to bring this up unless you're brown-nosing.
DanMushMan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
this the new maskall then
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
People say that Oxbridge application is a lottery. I guess Cambridge just felt like it wasn't meant to be.
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by timmio)
Rahaydenuk Was Completely Robbed. He got 6 Full Grade A's at A-Level, yet he was rejected. And they have accepted people with ABC. yeah, fab system that is. how on earth can they reject richard, when a friggin ABC candidate would never show even near as much intelligence and potential in the interview as Rahaydenuk.

Rahaydenuk, you were robbed man. trust me, you were robbed and you are TOOO GOOD 4 CAMBRIDGE.

Thanks, but I don't believe I was robbed. Three, four, five or six A grades are not passports to Oxbridge; obviously I was not who they were looking for. However I have no bad feelings, Imperial's a great university and I recommend it to anyone! If you're willing to work hard you'll succeed pretty much anywhere.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Prof. R Boucher)
I agree with timmio, he was robbed. Them grades are fantastic and someone with A-levels like that should have gone to the UK's best university. It just goes to show how disgracful our admissions service is.
Hello ello, who are you exactly?
emom100
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
if rahaydenuk is fine with being rejected whats the poin tof this thread. Is it necessary to be trying to fight a battle for someone that doesn't even want that battle faught
Matt K
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by timmio)

You his boyfriend.. or are you just after mod status?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Matt K)
You his boyfriend.. or are you just after mod status?
it's maskall once again sucking up to another member.
Toffee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I just wanted to mention that I think gemgems and tek are in love.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Toffee)
why mention this here?
Jesus09
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
If this is internet love then i am disgusted.
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Lol. It had to be mentioned. I could think of no other place. Internet love? Yes, I believe so.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Lol. It had to be mentioned. I could think of no other place. Internet love? Yes, I believe so.
Upon what do you base this assumption, exactly?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i meant why mention it in this thread? there is an internet love thread. and how do you know that they are in love?
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
i meant why mention it in this thread? there is an internet love thread. and how do you know that they are in love?
Well I did not wish to locate the internet love thread.

Tek - This assumption is based on the many times which she has jumped to your defence/she has jumped to yours.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (225)
51.14%
No (215)
48.86%

Watched Threads