Who would you want to go on a date with?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
If you could go on a date with anyone of your choosing, who would it be and where would you want the date to take place?
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Pathetic though it might sound I have always wanted to go ona date iceskating I guess that snuggling up after being in the cold appeals. I think it looks romantic and its cheap which is good.
I dont really have a dream date.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Not pathetic at all, actually that sounds very romantic.

I always wanted a nice romantic evening on the beach, watch the sunset, a bottle of wine, a small fire to keep off the chill of the ocean air, and just sit and watch the waves roll in.
highexpectation
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Not pathetic at all, actually that sounds very romantic.

I always wanted a nice romantic evening on the beach, watch the sunset, a bottle of wine, a small fire to keep off the chill of the ocean air, and just sit and watch the waves roll in.
that's a great date..... you would have to come here to the tropical places though, there in the uk that dream would be hard to find!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
She in the US so I'm guessing that she gets better weather.
Even in the UK I used to live by the sea and you do get some gorgeous days. It would take a lot of planning though.
Infinity
Rep:
?
(Original post by highexpectation)
that's a great date..... you would have to come here to the tropical places though, there in the uk that dream would be hard to find!
Somewhere tropical sounds so good right now, I so need a vacation.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What's the answer to your question infinity?
Infinity
Rep:
?
(Original post by G4ry)
What's the answer to your question infinity?
It was meant for everyone to answer, as far as my preferences I have stated the place, the person would have to be my soul mate if I ever find him.
MatthewWxm
Report 17 years ago
I've had some bad relationships so, thinking about it, I struggle to commit.

When I think of love I think of past failures so it's hard to think of a perfect date without a tiny feeling of bitterness!

I would have to pre-plan everything. Nowhere hot but there would have to be plenty to do to keep us occupied. The thought of a honeymoon makes me feel quite ill! I don't like being away from Britain as it is but after dedicating your life to this person, the thought of spending 1 or 2 weeks straight with them makes me feel quite trapped!

I'll cut short the crap and say Paris or Bruges
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.05%
No (514)
48.95%

Watched Threads