Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there any way I can find out my exam board at this late hour? I'm not sure about English and ICT and although I'd like to think I've got quite a good memory, I can't think

It's the last thing to fill in on my UCAS form too! I'm so close!

I can't wait to get my first offer. It's 2:20 in the morning and I'm excited about something that probably won't happen for weeks. Quite pathetic but ya know

ReputationRep:
    Look at your exam certificates (for GCSE) or your provisional results and/or exam entry sheets (for AS-Level). Otherwise ask your school...

ReputationRep:
    I am so excited about getting everything complete that I'm dying to sort it out before I go to bed I have some probs sleeping (The doc has given up hope!) anyway so add that to my excitement and I can't even be bothered trying to get to sleep.

I didn't think to dig out the exam certificates. Will the exam board be the same at A Level as GSCE?

Cheers for your help.

ReputationRep:
    no, not necessarily.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.