Turn on thread page Beta

What is the best thing you can do to annoy someone subtly? I need to get my own back and i can't think of anything!! I once went a whole day finishing my sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy" but that was generally for my own amusement.

ReputationRep:
    Answer any question asked with the answer for the question before it...

ReputationRep:
    My 9 year old niece has a great trick for winding up her 4 year old sister. She just leans back and opens her eyes slightly wider which drives her absolutely crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I saw that on a Mastermind skitt and it was really funny.

I've heard of singing along to the opera, but I can't imagine you would use that in an average day situation. Haha I like that, it would drive me insane as well, i'd think there was something stuck to the side of my face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I saw that on a Mastermind skitt and it was really funny.
    Yeah, but that was scripted. If you just do it in real life its really annoying.

Yeah, but that was scripted. If you just do it in real life its really annoying.
    nothing else is quite like the appeal of spontaneity(i had to look that up in the dictionary).

ReputationRep:
    I know, I should try it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ringlets anon.)
    What is the best thing you can do to annoy someone subtly? I need to get my own back and i can't think of anything!! I once went a whole day finishing my sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy" but that was generally for my own amusement.

introduce them to this website

ReputationRep:
    just constantly stir at this persons or point at them

they may seem crap but they work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moloktis)
    just constantly stir at this persons or point at them

they may seem crap but they work
    :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: ...............

is that working?

ReputationRep:
    yeah it was a two ronnies sketch. but also?

how do you answer the first question?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.