Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi

i'm relly stuck on unit 2, i caanot do anymore then a c grade. If anyone knows on how to do this; can you please helpme as we only got a week left do this before the deadline.By the way this course is Avce helth and social care.

Thank you

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Hi

i'm relly stuck on unit 2, i caanot do anymore then a c grade. If anyone knows on how to do this; can you please helpme as we only got a week left do this before the deadline.By the way this course is Avce helth and social care.

Thank you

Anne
    Hi Ann
    i done this assignment last year and i got a C my lowest grade so far!!
    so i cant really help u but my friend come out with an A so if u let me know what exactly u need i will get it for you!!
    Luv Donna x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    Hi Ann
    i done this assignment last year and i got a C my lowest grade so far!!
    so i cant really help u but my friend come out with an A so if u let me know what exactly u need i will get it for you!!
    Luv Donna x x
    Anne** sorry spelt ur name wrong on first post! LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Hi

Thank you

Anne
    god do a real subject - your doin the king of mickey mouse subjects and your still stuck with a C - just drop out already and go on the dole!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armatillian)
    god do a real subject - your doin the king of mickey mouse subjects and your still stuck with a C - just drop out already and go on the dole!!
    shut the **** up!!
    and i wont go on the Dole u muppet
    mickey mouse subject yer?? av u done it then?? is that how u know???

ReputationRep:
    shut the **** up!!
    and i wont go on the Dole u muppet
    mickey mouse subject yer?? av u done it then?? is that how u know???
    ok wot eva - you will be on benefits soon luv just came down.

no i didnt feel i culd handle social and helath care qualifications - so i opted 4 the easy option of biology chemistry and maths

ReputationRep:
    ok wot eva - you will be on benefits soon luv just came down.

no i didnt feel i culd handle social and helath care qualifications - so i opted 4 the easy option of biology chemistry and maths
    o rite well im doing Health and social care, A-Level Biology, and Citizenship and Counselling!!

i wont b on benefits soon im goin to uni to do Biology!! ok so put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

and with the subjects im taking i dont think its mickey mouse at all!!

ReputationRep:
    o rite well im doing Health and social care, A-Level Biology, and Citizenship and Counselling!!

i wont b on benefits soon im goin to uni to do Biology!! ok so put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

and with the subjects im taking i dont think its mickey mouse at all!!
    u have health and socail care and citizenship and counselling - they must have bin beggin u 4 a place at their uni - where are you goin - must be sumwhere loike thames valley cos no decent uni wuld luk at u with those subjects

ReputationRep:
    u have health and socail care and citizenship and counselling - they must have bin beggin u 4 a place at their uni - where are you goin - must be sumwhere loike thames valley cos no decent uni wuld luk at u with those subjects
    University of Manchester!!
    and i had nearly double the amount of points needed!! i had enough points with just the HSC then the biology, citizenship and counselling took it right up plus my GCSE's!!

ReputationRep:
    and i had nearly double the amount of points needed!! i had enough points with just the HSC then the biology, citizenship and counselling took it right up plus my GCSE's!!
    that shut u up didnt it?

ReputationRep:
    your doin a Bsc at a uni ranked bout 18th overall and bout 27th 4 biology - woo bloody hoo ill get the party poppers

unlucky you lose!!

ReputationRep:
    your doin a Bsc at a uni ranked bout 18th overall and bout 27th 4 biology - woo bloody hoo ill get the party poppers

unlucky you lose!!
    nar i dont loose at all!!
    u r so childish!!
    so what do u do cant wait to hear it must be bloody fantastic!!

ReputationRep:
    nar i dont loose at all!!
    u r so childish!!
    so what do u do cant wait to hear it must be bloody fantastic!!
    welllll

5 A*s 5As n 3 Bs at GCSE

AAA in maths chemistry biology AS levels - and i have bin offered places at IMperial UCL nottingham Bath

plus be4 u say im a science loser i always played 4 my district footy team

now u truly do lose - and once again unlucky

ReputationRep:
    welllll

5 A*s 5As n 3 Bs at GCSE

AAA in maths chemistry biology AS levels - and i have bin offered places at IMperial UCL nottingham Bath

plus be4 u say im a science loser i always played 4 my district footy team

now u truly do lose - and once again unlucky
    woteva!!
    so all your qualifications make u better than every1 else!! i dont thinkso!!
    u may have better qualifications than me and better uni etc!!
    but im the better person!! u have gone so low to make such comments on what i study ok i may not be as clever as u!! but bein clever is not everything!! im a good person and i have a heart which is more than i can say for you!! and to me that counts!!
    i would never ever make comments on other people just because your doing somethin which u see as 'better'. At the end of the day who are u to judge anyone??
    u r no better person than most of us!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi donna,

Thanks for your reply, i have nearly done my c's grade. Though it the A's grade that i'm stuck on. This is were i have to critically evaluate my skill and make a realistic action to improve my communication skills (A1). As well as making realistic recommendations for improving interaction (A2).

Regards

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Hi donna,

Thanks for your reply, i have nearly done my c's grade. Though it the A's grade that i'm stuck on. This is were i have to critically evaluate my skill and make a realistic action to improve my communication skills (A1). As well as making realistic recommendations for improving interaction (A2).

Regards

Anne
    o yes!! i know which bit i will get it off Jade and send it in an email a.s.a.p just so u have an idea.
    Luv Donna x x

ReputationRep:
    Hi armatillian

What are you on about, i'm try to come of benfit and get a good job to support my child as i'm a single mother. I cannot afford to drop out of this course otherwise i can get trainned up with the job i want.

Regards

Anne

ReputationRep:
    yes i suppose i was bein rude on purpose and that is pretty unacceptable - and in retrospect i suppose i did lose. i apolagise - just tired cos i didnt get any sleep.

once Umist merges with manchester itll be challengin at the top - gud luk!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Anne
    are you on your first or second year?
    what are you hoping to go into after this if u dont mind me asking?
    Luv Donna xx

ReputationRep:
    yes i suppose i was bein rude on purpose and that is pretty unacceptable - and in retrospect i suppose i did lose. i apolagise - just tired cos i didnt get any sleep.

once Umist merges with manchester itll be challengin at the top - gud luk!
    thanx and good luck to u 2!
    that was pretty out of order tho!!
    u ought to think of others before u say things!!
    but it was good enough of u to apologise!!
    Donna x x

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.