Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi donna

I'm on my first year, though i want to become a radiograph, which is £30,000 a year a least once i'm trainned

Thanks Anne

ReputationRep:
    armatillian

Well we all have bad nights, so it's ok then.

Regards

anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Hi donna

I'm on my first year, though i want to become a radiograph, which is £30,000 a year a least once i'm trainned

Thanks Anne
    great stuff!!
    im on my second year now. Im goin to uni to do Biology then im hoping to be a Clinical Embrologist which is all to do with IVF or related programme of assisted reproduction. Such tasks may include egg collection, checking fertilisation and embryo implanting.

good luck with your course

Luv Donna x xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    o yes!! i know which bit i will get it off Jade and send it in an email a.s.a.p just so u have an idea.
    Luv Donna x x
    Thanks, just let me know when you get them so that i can give you my email address

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    Hi Ann
    i done this assignment last year and i got a C my lowest grade so far!!
    so i cant really help u but my friend come out with an A so if u let me know what exactly u need i will get it for you!!
    Luv Donna x x
    Can you help me at all i need help with the assignment e2 it is really bugging me.. its about formal means of protecting client confidentiality, any help would be greatful, thanks!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.