Turn on thread page Beta

anyone scared of falling in love? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well If love is so nice why does it hurt sometimes.This sh*t has happend to me several times and i have given up on love cos i believe it doesnt exist. Well why wont you love something you are getting exitment and pleasure from. I think girls define guys and my new definition of love is sex....Take it or leave it.

Not a player and surely not a hater.....Peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davesmate)
    hey guys, hope you're all well! having read one of the other posts, it got me thinking about falling in love for the first time. see i was/am kinda dating this girl and at almost 22, have never had a girlfriend or been in any sort of realtionship with a girl before. the more time passes by, the more i am scared of falling for someone. because it's my first time, i know i'm gonna fall hard and i think i'd be a great burden on a partner because i'm so new to this. does anyone else feel like this? anyone got any advice for a socially inept lad?

i was more scared of getting hurt, so i never used ot let myself get close to anyone, made me commitment phobic, 2bf's ago the longest relatioship i had was 3 weeks. and i avioded relationships like the pague.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.