Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, I'm (hopefully) goin 2 warwick to do Management sciences, with insurance choice Aston for business and management. Took a lot of deciding between those two! They're both very good for business though I recommend them if ur applying for 2006 entry

ReputationRep:
    can anyone guide me hows university of glasgow for the mba course? i have three choices.
    university of glasgow
    university of sheffield
    university of southampton

please give the order of preference! if i choose glasgow thne am i in safe bet?

you can even email me at [email protected]

thanks

puneet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NSPROAT)
    Hello all, I'm (hopefully) goin 2 warwick to do Management sciences, with insurance choice Aston for business and management. Took a lot of deciding between those two! They're both very good for business though I recommend them if ur applying for 2006 entry
    Warwick rejected me :mad: congrats if u got unconditional best of luck if u dont.
    warwick ofcourse one of the veryyyyyyy best in few years it will definately be up there with oxbridge lucky u got the offer i just love it even though they rejected me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puneetkapur000)
    can anyone guide me hows university of glasgow for the mba course? i have three choices.
    university of glasgow
    university of sheffield
    university of southampton

please give the order of preference! if i choose glasgow thne am i in safe bet?

you can even email me at [email protected]

thanks

puneet
    out of these three Sheffield is a better option for MBA but glassgow is a much better place to live than sheffield if ur looking for something like this.
    If u wanna choose a uni out of this warwick's MbA programme is excellent u have other options like
    Lancaster
    Imperial
    Bath
    Cranfield
    Durham
    City
    Bradford
    Edinburgh
    BIrmingham
    They all offer very good MBA programmes

I would suggest u look at the rankings MBA rankings r available everywhere plus where do u wanna go campus uni or city uni.
    job prospect is also another imp factor.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys gonna go to Cardiff Business School this sept for my MBA, so anyone out there going can mail me, also can anyone pls tell me what are the job prospects after doing an MBA from cardiff.

vinod.k

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 10, 2005

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.