The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
kyuuki
rugby is ok.....

if u like watching guys running around in tight shorts, chasing peice of a dead cow, then proceding to trying to jump into the floor.

personally i jus dun get it.......

now airsofting! theres a sport.

YOu can make anything sound pointless if you use the right words.
Reply 81
airsofting is like paintball.

but playes with replica guns, gas and electric powerd bb guns, using grenades, flashbangs, and smoke pyros.

real sim war. very great and when ur stuck in a building with only ur rifle and u know the enemy is all around wanting to get in and kill u its great for an adrenalin rush.

games based on trust as theres no paint, hurts abit if shot close range.
Reply 82
Bigcnee

true, i see ur point *thinks... guys running around with fake guns playing war..... hmmmmm
Reply 83
kyuuki
rugby is ok.....

if u like watching guys running around in tight shorts, chasing peice of a dead cow, then proceding to trying to jump into the floor.

personally i jus dun get it.......

now airsofting! theres a sport.

eurghhh... you sound like my ex-bf... he just doesn't get my obsession with rugby + thinks i like it just for the guys *as if*

although i am a scot through and through and rarely miss a home game at murrayfield (me has own ticket)... today i swallowed my pride and supported england. only problem was, i was in work + it's a drs surgery + the only tv is in the waiting room which can't be seen from the reception. result= deafened patients cos we had the volume right up + me + the girl i work with (whose irish, but also gave in) running to the tv every time we heard a slight cheer.... thank god my boss wasn't in. as soon as the match finished the phone didn't stop ringing, but thankfully there were no heart attacks.

lou xxx
Hoorah! England won something for once!!! Yayyy! I thought that was so sweet the player that got his little girl up with him!
And Jonny Wilkinson...phwoar would'nt kick him outta bed!!
Reply 85
Danithestudent
Hoorah! England won something for once!!! Yayyy! I thought that was so sweet the player that got his little girl up with him!
And Jonny Wilkinson...phwoar would'nt kick him outta bed!!

Settle down.
Reply 86
Bigcnee

a totally agree.
it slike people saying, "football is pointless, a load of mean kicking some piece of leather about on a crappy turf getting sweaty..."

well, you can say things like that for anything. its ahrdly difficult.

Latest