This discussion is closed.
Blamps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I am having a bit of difficulty starting my History A level coursework on 'why Gladstone failed to solve the Irish Question'...any pointers?
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
I am having a bit of difficulty starting my History A level coursework on 'why Gladstone failed to solve the Irish Question'...any pointers?
i wudnt know, im an idiot.
Blamps
Rep:
?
plz help
emom100
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
when it got to be in for. If there is a long deadline i can send you my notes on it at christmas when i'm back at home
Kimmie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Ummm..I dropped history last year and only studied Ireland at GCSE level, so I doubt I'd be much use. But as a starting point you could highlight the social reprocussion of past policies to aid the problem and how Gladstoned differed from these, before stating how he failed(?!)Sorry, if I'm talking crap!Good luck!
Blamps
Rep:
?
(Original post by emom100)
when it got to be in for. If there is a long deadline i can send you my notes on it at christmas when i'm back at home
Yeah it's next year but I wanna get it sorted...yeah that would be great if you could do that
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (265)
51.76%
No (247)
48.24%

Watched Threads