ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king of swords)
    now that would be telling .
    We don't need pictures...

ReputationRep:
    I bow to superior wisdom and return this thread

ReputationRep:
    in order of importance:

1) the guy has to be ABOVE 5'10 (because im very tall)

2) good looks

3) nice smell

4) nice hair

4) good personality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    in order of importance:

2) good looks

3) nice smell

4) nice hair

4) good personality
    nice smell? u mean uplace that above good personality? What if some dude treated u like a biatch but had "good smell", whilst another is really nice and kind but is of ordinary smell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    nice smell? u mean uplace that above good personality? What if some dude treated u like a biatch but had "good smell", whilst another is really nice and kind but is of ordinary smell
    i second that.

ReputationRep:
    I thought smelly men attracted more women because of pheremones. That's why I don't wash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    I thought smelly men attracted more women because of pheremones. That's why I don't wash.
    chemist by nature as well i see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king of swords)
    chemist by nature as well i see.

Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    in order of importance:

2) good looks

3) nice smell

4) nice hair

4) good personality
    Heeheehee I fit 1 (easily), 3, 5 and 4 if you like gold hair whose style I change every week... will you be willing to overlook 2 if I can prove exceptional performance in 5? Or in bed
    But maybe my height advantage might cancel 2 out

ReputationRep:
    I Like Gals Wid A Nice Ass!!!

ReputationRep:
    hair that's shinier than the sea...tall, dark, handsome...nice, rich, and a prince!!! *stares at the wall with hands under my chin and sighs*

oh wait, i'm not gay...

ReputationRep:
    <in the voice of Ken Kaniff> It's rainin' men, amen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    <in the voice of Ken Kaniff> It's rainin' men, amen!
    Is it? Where?? Here it's just raining

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Lory)
    Personally I like dark guys who are musical (being able to play an instrument is a HUGE turn on!) Also, all the guys I have dated have had blue eyes!!
    I like men who can outsmart me, fascinate me. I'm pretty much describing my boyfriend here...which is lucky mwhaha
    I find being able to play a musical instrument a huge turn on too! Thought I was the only one!

But yeah, I mainly go for personality, but of course looks matter too.

ReputationRep:
    I personally like a boy who can be passionate about sumin ie good at it, in particular sports, footie a good one, where he knows he is good at it and wants to show of in front of u (but without being too big headed about it)
    HAS to be funny and make me laugh, be himself and not be one of them pratts who make u look stupid in front of his mates or show off

Erm, weird one here, but he gotta make effort wit his hair - us girls make enuf effort for u guys, and if u just let ur hair be fluffy and do nothing with it u look like a tramp, gel it lol.

neway, yea, gotta make us feel special, suprise us once in a while wud be sweet.
    of course looks attract girls at first, but if u havnt got a decent personality, or make us laugh, u could be the fittest lad, but u wudnt stand a chance, u gotta make the girl feel special and ur only interested in her.

kita xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    I find being able to play a musical instrument a huge turn on too! Thought I was the only one!
    Oh no, I think it's fantastic too. I play the cello badly, but am musical enough to recognise when someone else is really talented in that department, and I love it. Or singing, that can be really good too. My next door neighbour is a choral scholar, and although nearly everyone on the planet would think that kind of music is completely nerdified, he makes me melt every time he sings (which is quite often, in his room :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    HAS to be funny and make me laugh, be himself and not be one of them pratts who make u look stupid in front of his mates or show off

kita xx
    i can help you there. i'm every funny, and i make myself look like a pratt if it will make u laugh.

ReputationRep:
    aww well bless ya, lol, shudnt try tooooo hard tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    ?? looks, personality???
    As an average band once said "Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money..."

But i wish i knew, i really do.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.