Watch
This discussion is closed.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
As an average band once said "Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money..."

But i wish i knew, i really do.
thats why u should be warey if u get rich. you will find loads of woman "love you" when really they want the money.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
thats why u should be warey if u get rich. you will find loads of woman "love you" when really they want the money.
Yeah, thats really annoying. Because i am one of these people who is going to get rich, becuase i'm so determined to do so.
Either starting my own business, or running someone elses. Something with 'executive' in the title.
But that means that i won't know whether they truly love me for who i am.
Thats why i hope that love will come my way before i become really rich and stuff, so i know that its real.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Either starting my own business, or running someone elses. Something with 'executive' in the title.
Careful with those criteria - where I used to work they had Marketing Executive as the entry level...Marketing Analysts and Marketing Managers both outranked the "executives" who were paid about £12k.

I used to be an analyst and now I'm an officer...I prefered the old title but I'd rather be paid the £9k more I get in this job
gwirion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A guy who is intelligent, loves sport, good looking and a great sense of humour.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Careful with those criteria - where I used to work they had Marketing Executive as the entry level...Marketing Analysts and Marketing Managers both outranked the "executives" who were paid about £12k.

I used to be an analyst and now I'm an officer...I prefered the old title but I'd rather be paid the £9k more I get in this job
Hahaha. Yeah, there is that.
Well, to put it more plainly, an executive level job, like MD or something like that.
Anything i can get my seven figure a year (not including pence for all those pedantic people out there) salary from.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (141)
46.23%
Take exams next summer (46)
15.08%
Change uni choice through clearing (73)
23.93%
Apply to uni next year instead (31)
10.16%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.59%

Watched Threads