The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

izzy_hattie
who's being horrible about it? :confused:

just in case anyone didnt like afghanistan. in fact im afraid they might bomb me.
Reply 181
magiccarpet
ok. please dont be horrible about afghanistan. it is a great country.

I've never been there but I'm sure it is. As I said, I don;t think anyone would disciminate on the basis of your origin, i certainly wouldn't :smile:
Reply 182
xbellax
i agree, sorry everyone but he was driving me crazy :mad:

let's try this again shall we :redface:

What an annoying little girl! she didnt believe my friends situation so started shouting abuse at me! Now she puts my name in here sig and leave me 3 neg reps!!

XBELLAX YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE
Reply 183
i think tiger_babe should win, she has that "girl next door" thing going for her :wink: :smile:
Reply 184
pleb23
What an annoying little girl! she didnt believe my friends situation so started shouting abuse at me! Now she puts my name in here sig and leave me 3 neg reps!!

Now calm down dear. PM her n say sorry
pleb23

honey i havent neg-repped u yet, u have to wait 24 hours between neg-reps

ie) those neg-reps aren't me, they're other people with brains :cool:
Reply 186
pleb23

And so do you. There's no point in saying things like that is there?
tiger_babe
I've never been there but I'm sure it is. As I said, I don;t think anyone would disciminate on the basis of your origin, i certainly wouldn't :smile:

im not from afghanistan. i am english. i just wanted to be miss afghanistan. cos my parents are latinamerican and i look thai/asian, not a regular lopez. and i really like afghanistan i so badly lov to go ther :frown:
Reply 188
~*glitter*~
i think tiger_babe should win, she has that "girl next door" thing going for her :wink: :smile:

Awww thankyou :flowers:
Reply 189
lets spread the love.... group hug
Reply 190
I think i quit this thing. Its a bit different to how i expected. I didn't expect everyone to argue about each others pictures etc.

i QUIT :p:
Reply 191
I dont believe you... but even so... you've catalysed the whole situation... n whats with slagging me off in the sig??
Reply 192
pleb23
I dont believe you... but even so... you've catalysed the whole situation... n whats with slagging me off in the sig??

You both need to kiss and make up :biggrin:
Reply 193
Group hug xxxx
Reply 194
hana_87 can u tell me what page your speech and pics is at?

M-J is there a possibility u have a pic of your self on your own rather then with someone else as well.
Reply 195
Hana_87
Group hug xxxx

:rolleyes: been done love...
Reply 196
pleb23
ive just read the whole thread, you are the reason all this bitchyness started, i suggest you leave now before I GET NASTY!!! :mad:
Reply 197
~*glitter*~
ive just read the whole thread, you are the reason all this bitchyness started, i suggest you leave now before I GET NASTY!!! :mad:

You've just read which whole thread?
Reply 198
~*glitter*~

*cowers in fear*

right im off... toodles all.. xx
Hana_87
You both need to kiss and make up :biggrin:

:puke: thats ok hana.....

Latest

Trending

Trending