This discussion is closed.
Wild Thing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
yep, stunning, that sure describes me :rolleyes:

and who's miss jorjeana for south afirca? she is so cute, makes you wanna hug her
but you have to vote for ME coz youre braziliand too and my bestfriend
and and and at least I will get one vote

btw...which pic do you think I should remove babe?
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tiger_babe)
People as pretty as you should be hidden in a dark room
*kicks tiger babe in a dark room and locks door with door forever mwhaahahahAHAHAHHAHA :evil: :evil: :evil:*
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
but you have to vote for ME coz youre braziliand too and my bestfriend
and and and at least I will get one vote

btw...which pic do you think I should remove babe?
well then I'll vote for both you and bella

and why do you have to remove one?
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yep, stunning, that sure describes me :rolleyes:

and who's miss jorjeana for south afirca? she is so cute, makes you wanna hug her
thats my little sister
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
thats my little sister
how old is she? she's got the most squeezable cheeks (does that even make sense? well, I hoping you know what I mean)
ash86
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
thats my little sister
I think she's a bit underage but she is v'cute
ash86
Note for Wild Chick: make sure you write your speech for why you should be chosen miss world and attach it with the pics together please.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
how old is she? she's got the most squeezable cheeks (does that even make sense? well, I hoping you know what I mean)
18 months in that photo
she'll be two in august shes amazing

and i know shes young but ladyshort4you set no age limit and i do have pics of just her....want any more?
ash86
(Original post by M-J)
18 months in that photo
she'll be two in august shes amazing

and i know shes young but ladyshort4you set no age limit and i do have pics of just her....want any more?
Come on stick to professionalism!
pleb23
Report 13 years ago
dnt you think posting pics of a 2 year old on the net is a bit dodgy in this day and age
ash86
(Original post by pleb23)
dnt you think posting pics of a 2 year old on the net is a bit dodgy in this day and age
U get me! i dont want none of us to get into trouble u know!
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ash86)
U get me! i dont want none of us to get into trouble u know!
hardly. shes two, and its not like i have nude pics of her, you have a very warped mind.

shes honestly beautiful, and its a comp for beautiful girls so i fail to see the problem
ash86
(Original post by M-J)
hardly. shes two, and its not like i have nude pics of her, you have a very warped mind.

shes honestly beautiful, and its a comp for beautiful girls so i fail to see the problem
Still she's cute and that we aint thinkin in negative ways but still dis world is kindda twisted.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ash86)
hey brazilian chick wheres da speech?
erm...alright here's the speech :rolleyes:

I think people should vote for me because erm I can rep all of you :s: no wait...miss TSR shouldnt bribe erm....well
I am going to study law and so can fulfill the intellectual requirements of a Miss (ahem ahem) and furthermore, Brazil is a great country! Dont vote for me, vote for my country! We are the best in dancing and partying!If I win, free drinks and samba for everyone! I can even come to your house with my brazilian sexy friends and so a private samba dance for you :eek: (ahem im bribing again ain't I :s: )
Well I've decided to enter this contest because I think that the image we give to girls nowadays is pretty superficial...which magazing doesn't claim that for a girl to be pretty she MUST be super skinny and have a perfect skin and be the prettiest girl ever!!??? I mean come on...how many people ARE actually like that...we need a miss that will represent average...the day to day girls...not the ones that spend 22 hours per day putting on makeup or going to the hairdresser and manicure! That's for barbies only...and you dont want your favorite forum to be represented by some air head that can only talk about the latest nail varnish by Chanel and about how many times a day she should brush her hair!
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she caries, or the way she combs her hair. THe beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is relfected in her soul.
So girls....lets vote for someone that is not pretty and not skinny...vote for someone that has actually something in the head! You dont want some skinny, pretty girl representing you, you want someone with character and real dedication that will make you proud and hopefully live up to your standards! You want somebody that wont waste their time at the cosmetic but someone who will be out in the fiels helping all those children in need without caring too much about their stupid appearance or whether their hair is too much to the left!
Vote for normality!

PIC 1
PIC 2 PIC 3
PIC 4
PIC 5

erm...im getting too carried away with this aint I :s: :p:
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ash86)
Still she's cute and that we aint thinkin in negative ways but still dis world is kindda twisted.
how?
people entered themselfs for a laugh, you took this and made it serious, so i want to make a serious entry, i do think she is the most beautiful girl in the world and i fail to see why that would offend anyone let alone break any laws...
pleb23
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by M-J)

It was just a reminder that there are some weird people roaming the internet these days...
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pleb23)
It was just a reminder that there are some weird people roaming the internet these days...
true, but geez who'd really get off on a fully clothed two year old i though peadophiles were into naked children not fully clothed ones.

its my choice to enter her or not isnt it.
ash86
(Original post by wild thing)
erm...alright here's the speech :rolleyes:

I think people should vote for me because erm I can rep all of you :s: no wait...miss TSR shouldnt bribe erm....well
I am going to study law and so can fulfill the intellectual requirements of a Miss (ahem ahem) and furthermore, Brazil is a great country! Dont vote for me, vote for my country! We are the best in dancing and partying!If I win, free drinks and samba for everyone! I can even come to your house with my brazilian sexy friends and so a private samba dance for you :eek: (ahem im bribing again ain't I :s: )
Well I've decided to enter this contest because I think that the image we give to girls nowadays is pretty superficial...which magazing doesn't claim that for a girl to be pretty she MUST be super skinny and have a perfect skin and be the prettiest girl ever!!??? I mean come on...how many people ARE actually like that...we need a miss that will represent average...the day to day girls...not the ones that spend 22 hours per day putting on makeup or going to the hairdresser and manicure! That's for barbies only...and you dont want your favorite forum to be represented by some air head that can only talk about the latest nail varnish by Chanel and about how many times a day she should brush her hair!
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she caries, or the way she combs her hair. THe beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is relfected in her soul.
So girls....lets vote for someone that is not pretty and not skinny...vote for someone that has actually something in the head! You dont want some skinny, pretty girl representing you, you want someone with character and real dedication that will make you proud and hopefully live up to your standards! You want somebody that wont waste their time at the cosmetic but someone who will be out in the fiels helping all those children in need without caring too much about their stupid appearance or whether their hair is too much to the left!
Vote for normality!

PIC 1
PIC 2 PIC 3
PIC 4
PIC 5

erm...im getting too carried away with this aint I :s: :p:
you smashed it!
pleb23
Report 13 years ago
Hehe if youre destined to enter her do it! but personally i wudnt enter my 2 year old sister in an online beauty pageant.... .. besides i thought this was sposed to be a laff... its gettin a bit too organised with speeches needed n all that
ash86
(Original post by M-J)
true, but geez who'd really get off on a fully clothed two year old i though peadophiles were into naked children not fully clothed ones.

its my choice to enter her or not isnt it.
technically speaking she has to be the one entering....not someone entering someone else...or else people can jus enter someone else...and then u might get weirdo's entering sum1 else n stuff. do u get my flow?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads