Turn on thread page Beta

TRS Miss World, Phase 2! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pleb23)
    Hehe if youre destined to enter her do it! but personally i wudnt enter my 2 year old sister in an online beauty pageant.... .. besides i thought this was sposed to be a laff... its gettin a bit too organised with speeches needed n all that
    thats kinda why i entered her. got to have a cuteypie entry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash86)
    you smashed it!
    :eek: You mean I smashed my chance to ever win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash86)
    technically speaking she has to be the one entering....not someone entering someone else...or else people can jus enter someone else...and then u might get weirdo's entering sum1 else n stuff. do u get my flow?
    its a bit of fun.

ReputationRep:
    the speaches are only for this round ... like on the other round allow the speaches they r loooong init! and the thing is i dont think the lil sista would be quite suitable for the other rounds really.

ReputationRep:
    well if a 2 year old can write a speech she should win the entire competition

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else find this forum addictive....... iv been on this for hours and didnt even realise!

ReputationRep:
    Exactly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash86)
    the speaches are only for this round ... like on the other round allow the speaches they r loooong init! and the thing is i dont think the lil sista would be quite suitable for the other rounds really.
    she can have someone to interpret she can say quite a few things..
    for one she can say na na nana na! and she can say train and love and kisses and hugs and so on.

And if that doesnt show that im serious then, although she cannot write her own speach on her behalf i would like to saythat she is kind and compassionate. Im currently very sick with gastroenteritis, and shes actually a godsend to have around, she gives me her teddies and has on numerous occasions got the blanket for me without me even asking, she may not be able to talk but that doesnt mean she wouldnt be capable of helping people

ReputationRep:
    ha! why was I left off the list and my nomination? Oh lord, once again ive been forgotten.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else find this forum addictive....... iv been on this for hours and didnt even realise!
    well sometimes my hijacking gang and I stay until 6/7 am here :s:
    its frightening....seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    ha! why was I left off the list and my nomination? Oh lord, once again ive been forgotten.
    Well when i asked people to make sure they were in....i didn't c ur post ... sorry!

(Original post by wild thing)
    well sometimes my hijacking gang and I stay until 6/7 am here :s:
    its frightening....seriously

My love!!!! :love: Your on!!! YAY!

ReputationRep:
    everdawn is that a real pic of you in ur profile??

ReputationRep:
    i thought my written one was G:eek::eek: D!!!

ReputationRep:
    everdawn is that a real pic of you in ur profile??
    heres another
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flukey2005)
    My love!!!! :love: Your on!!! YAY!
    babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby!!!! :love: :love: :love:

how are you hun????!!!!!!! Yeah I m on it to see if I can turn you on jst like you turned me on in your pretty miss world dress:rolleyes:
    I love you so much :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    i thought my written one was G:eek::eek: D!!!
    why>? do you not think so anymore? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm they should invent a country for you... cos ur sexy enough for the comp

ReputationRep:
    ladyshort4u - Miss India
    eurasianfeline - Miss Hong Kong
    yo-less - Miss Sri Lanka
    medic_bex - Miss Venezuela

still need to complete the requirements yeh...i'm off to sleep man ma beds getting cold !

ReputationRep:
    hmmm they should invent a country for you... cos ur sexy enough for the comp
    ..I was the only aussie that entered. lol.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.