pleb23
hmmm they should invent a country for you... cos ur sexy enough for the comp

are you talking about the 2 year old sister :s:
Reply 322
hehe ok i just assumed you were english
Reply 323
wild thing
babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby!!!! :love: :love: :love:

how are you hun????!!!!!!! Yeah I m on it to see if I can turn you on jst like you turned me on in your pretty miss world dress:rolleyes: :wink:
I love you so much :love:

hehe glad i turned you on!! that was a night i could never forget! :love: :biggrin:
I missed you so much, haven't spoek to you for ageeeeeeeees all those late night work shifts!!!! :frown:

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
Reply 324
wild thing
are you talking about the 2 year old sister :s:

Hmm you're the only one that thought that u weirdo
flukey2005
hehe glad i turned you on!! that was a night i could never forget! :love: :biggrin:
I missed you so much, haven't spoek to you for ageeeeeeeees all those late night work shifts!!!! :frown:

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

I know...since I'm working full time...adn the pregnancy and all we havent had much time to spend during those nights :frown:
But Im glad you're now eating all the sandwiches I make:smile:
pleb23
Hmm you're the only one that thought that u weirdo

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :wink:
Reply 327
anyway im going.... i got a whole 7 neg reps today woooooooooo im popular!
pleb23
anyway im going.... i got a whole 7 neg reps today woooooooooo im popular!

7 neg reps :eek: sweet jesus..what did you do or say hun?? :confused:
Ill pos rep you when I can :frown:
Reply 329
wild thing
I know...since I'm working full time...adn the pregnancy and all we havent had much time to spend during those nights :frown:
But Im glad you're now eating all the sandwiches I make:smile:

Yeah i think we need to cut down on some hours, plus we need to think about the Baby, when do you go on maternity leave?
Mmnnn...your sanwiches are the nicest sandwiches in the world!!!! I especially enjoy the Tuna ones!
We shall make sure we spend the night together tonigh! :wink: :biggrin: :smile: :love:

Jay xxx
Reply 330
wild thing

had disagreement with xbellax... totally annoying little b*tch. n she got her mates to leave neg rep for me
Reply 331
wild thing

yeah what did you do you pleb lol only kiddin', seriously though what DID YOU DO?
Reply 332
pleb23
had disagreement with xbellax... totally annoying little b*tch. n she got her mates to leave neg rep for me

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: How dare you say that about sweet innocent bella! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: im not surprised you got neg repped!
Reply 333
oh jeez not you too! she seems to own this forum!!
flukey2005
Yeah i think we need to cut down on some hours, plus we need to think about the Baby, when do you go on maternity leave?
Mmnnn...your sanwiches are the nicest sandwiches in the world!!!! I especially enjoy the Tuna ones!
We shall make sure we spend the night together tonigh! :wink: :biggrin: :smile: :love:

Jay xxx

hahahahhahaha:rofl: :rofl: OMG youre soo funny :p: :wink:
yeah we do..I have maternity leave in 2 months..then we can have as many hours together as you want :wink: (although I dont know if ill feel like having sex as ill be 5 months pregnant :s: )
and i LOVE making u the sandwiches babe :wink:
hurry up in bed :wink:
lu :love: :love: :love: xxx

pleb ---> aww ill talk to bella...shes really niceyou know but you ahve to get on the rught side of her...dont worry , well get urgem back to green :wink: :smile:
Reply 335
trust me ... dnt worry about it.... i wnt lose sleep over it.
Reply 336
wild thing
hahahahhahaha:rofl: :rofl: OMG youre soo funny :p: :wink:
yeah we do..I have maternity leave in 2 months..then we can have as many hours together as you want :wink: (although I dont know if ill feel like having sex as ill be 5 months pregnant :s: )
and i LOVE making u the sandwiches babe :wink:
hurry up in bed :wink:
lu :love: :love: :love: xxx

If you dont feel like having sex, is oral ok? :wink: :biggrin:

Im not really into pregnant sex to be honest!
I love eating the sandwiches sugar!
Ill be in bed in a minute :love: :wink:

Jay xxx :love: :love: :love: :love:
Reply 337
pleb23
oh jeez not you too! she seems to own this forum!!

nah i have nothing against you and to prove that i shall Pos Rep you!

wow Flukey your such a friendly guy, thanks i know hehe
Reply 338
how much neg rep dyu need to be chucked off?
Reply 339
pleb23
how much neg rep dyu need to be chucked off?

isn;t a limit, you can have as much neg rep at your hearts content, but you wont be chucked off, only a Moderator or Admin can ban you!

Latest

Trending

Trending