Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flukey2005)
    Whats with the funny little bar under non-subcribers names?
    All your answers lie here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neitzhschezehcz)
    No need for truth?

No, I think you will find there is need for truth in all things. We didn't past throw millenia of religious intolerance and ignorance, have our greatest scholars and scientists persecuted, and eventually emerge from the darkness into the enlightenment to finally throw it away on some 'joke'.

Either the original poster provides some evidence for his claim or rejects truth entirely. There is no alternative.
    Jeez, I bet you're a bag of laughs to be around....

ReputationRep:
    i laughed... maybe they're labour?

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Im Labour and still laughed hee hee. This whole thread is completly Genius!!! nice one and well done lmao. :rock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakebobby)
    Woah hold up. You mean this whole thread is a lie? How come my perfectly true threads get locked and deleted whilst these filthy lies are exposed to infect the whole world and his dog? Thats justice for you.
    guys, i think bobby is joking as well...

I think the people with 'no sense of humour' were in fact joking as well. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol i'll just state the obvious..., they lost more seats than any other party..., oh and also they've lost a seat to a very minor party who have newly started like 'Respect'..., tut tut.

(Original post by Kayz)
    lol i'll just state the obvious..., they lost more seats than any other party..., oh and also they've lost a seat to a very minor party who have newly started like 'Respect'..., tut tut.
    So, so relevant!

ReputationRep:
    lol...., ^^ didnt read the whole thing..., in class..., just the first post about condoms..., unless you want me to modify my post above and mention condoms some where!

ReputationRep:
    it probably is a joke. might not be a bad idea though. after all blair is a c**k.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.