Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had this really upsetting nightmare on Wednesday night involing one of my best friend and the boy I fancy and I seemed SO Real. Usually, they are one night nightmares but I have the extact same nightmare ever since and I can't get it out of head.

Basically what happens is, the boy I fancy wants to get married (for some strange reason) and so pretends to love my best friend who doesn't what to upset his feelings so decides to marry him. Everyone knows the wedding is the biggest mistake they'll make and so turn againist them. My friends' friends including me try to pursude her not to marry him but she won't listen and she goes head and does marry him ending up being really unhappy for the rest of her life.

Any advice on how to get rid of this nightmare?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    I had this really upsetting nightmare on Wednesday night involing one of my best friend and the boy I fancy and I seemed SO Real. Usually, they are one night nightmares but I have the extact same nightmare ever since and I can't get it out of head.

Basically what happens is, the boy I fancy wants to get married (for some strange reason) and so pretends to love my best friend who doesn't what to upset his feelings so decides to marry him. Everyone knows the wedding is the biggest mistake they'll make and so turn againist them. My friends' friends including me try to pursude her not to marry him but she won't listen and she goes head and does marry him ending up being really unhappy for the rest of her life.

stop fancying this guy.

ReputationRep:

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    LOL
    Sorry didnt mean that!! it sounds pretty mad tho doesnt it!! dunno how u stop nightmares tho!!
    sorry!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    stop fancying this guy.
    Oh I have tried believe me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    Sorry didnt mean that!! it sounds pretty mad tho doesnt it!! dunno how u stop nightmares tho!!
    sorry!!
    just ask the geezer out. then ull be ok, looks like ur just scared of losing this guy to some1 else..so act quick.

ReputationRep:
    just ask the geezer out. then ull be ok, looks like ur just scared of losing this guy to some1 else..so act quick.
    I would but

1. he's going off to Oxford (fingers crossed) at the year
    2. He doesn't fancy me
    3. I don't want a boyfriend right now
    4. I have no chance with someone like him!

ReputationRep:
    I would but

1. he's going off to Oxford (fingers crossed) at the year
    2. He doesn't fancy me
    3. I don't want a boyfriend right now
    4. I have no chance with someone like him!
    i just think ur confused..u fancy him..ur having nightmares of losing him..but u dont want a boyfriend. .ok...

and btw u have a chance wih n e 1.

ReputationRep:
    i just think ur confused..u fancy him..ur having nightmares of losing him..but u dont want a boyfriend. .ok...

and btw u have a chance wih n e 1.
    I guess I'm a bit confused but confusion is my middle name.

ReputationRep:
    Would the fact that 4 of my best friends in the last 2 weeks have been ask out (and accepted) by someone affect my nightmare.

I have bad experinces with boys - last one turned out to be gay (no jokes I have heard them all before) and the one before that used to hit me which is why I don't want to have one because I'm afraid of having my heart broken yet again.

ReputationRep:
    Would the fact that 4 of my best friends in the last 2 weeks have been ask out (and accepted) by someone affect my nightmare.

I have bad experinces with boys - last one turned out to be gay (no jokes I have heard them all before) and the one before that used to hit me which is why I don't want to have one because I'm afraid of having my heart broken yet again.
    awwwww!!! u poor thing!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    awwwww!!! u poor thing!!!! :eek:
    Its not like anyone decent would ask a girl like me out so I guess my nightmare is preparing me ready for next August when he will be gone!

ReputationRep:
    is this actually a nightmare? it doesn't sound that scary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    is this actually a nightmare? it doesn't sound that scary
    I haven't describe it well because you have to be me to understand but it was really scary for me - some people may find it not scary but for me it was! But Nightmare can also be upsetting so yes it was!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't describe it well because you have to be me to understand but it was really scary for me - some people may find it not scary but for me it was! But Nightmare can also be upsetting so yes it was!
    I once had a dream that a hamburger was eating me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I once had a dream that a hamburger was eating me!
    ok weird

ReputationRep:

Well i hate to say it but all dream even nightmares having a meaning though you must work what this means as to everyone its means different. You cannot get rid of this nightmare to you work out what your subconsice mind is trying to tell you and until this happen you still keep having nightmares

Regards

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Well i hate to say it but all dream even nightmares having a meaning though you must work what this means as to everyone its means different. You cannot get rid of this nightmare to you work out what your subconsice mind is trying to tell you and until this happen you still keep having nightmares

Regards

Anne
    Any idea what I should do without having to speak to the boy in question?

ReputationRep:
    Any idea what I should do without having to speak to the boy in question?
    drink lots of coffee and never fall asleep again. like in nightmare on elm street

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    drink lots of coffee and never fall asleep again. like in nightmare on elm street
    Another problem - I hate coffee

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.