Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have done my ucas and clicked send to referee. Now what? how do I know if I got accepted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Computergeek)
    i have done my ucas and clicked send to referee. Now what? how do I know if I got accepted?

If you dont hear anything in the next five minutes then youve definitely been rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    If you dont hear anything in the next five minutes then youve definitely been rejected.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    very funny, i forgot to mention that i did my ucas about a week ago!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Computergeek)
    very funny, i forgot to mention that i did my ucas about a week ago!?
    Oh cmon...twas a joke hehe Erm you should receive your UCAS confirmation within the week, however, if you don't it might be because of the post strike stuff...go look at the UCAS website, they have a page about it.

ReputationRep:
    It took 8 days for me to get my acknowledgement letter, which I received today yours might arrive next week, be patient! The leaflet that comes with it explains what to do next and how to track progess using the password they send you. This is all just a waiting game....

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.