Most hated subject Watch

This discussion is closed.
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ummm... I used to like maths, I hate it now. That's mostly because of my teacher though, she's terrible, really, really awful! And the worst thing is that she's a great person, she's very sweet, but still a horrible, horrible teacher
almost makes me wish I had chosen Maths HL instead, their teacher is really good
IBinmexico
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol to that.
I actually love TOK most of the time. My teacher is awesome, but he's very... I dunno. He's Mr. ToK, and if ever there was a teacher meant to teach tok, it was him. =P
geofrofro
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by nss107)
tok was the biggest bs class in the world. english is easy at my school, hl math is a joke, everone fails physics, and people do well on language.
That's weird. TOK bs for us too, but english is a joke, hl maths is hard and everyone does badly until the last moment when everything is sort of pulled together, everyone does well in physics, and everyone fails chemistry... Weird ay? Teaching you think?
locutionatoress
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't think I hate any particular subject, but if you've tried taking Chinese Ab Initio, and have to learn 1000+ characters, pinyin, and their meanings when at first you knew absolutely nothing, then you'll know how hard it is. During the first weeks, writing the characters was akin to art - lines and curves with absolutely no meaning if you don't give it one.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise