the last ever 'im bored' thread

Watch
This discussion is closed.
donnaxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
where is everone there are usually pure posts and today its dead!! im bored what are u all doing?? any one off out tonight?
im going the 051 in Liverpool with all my mates but im bored now!!
what u all having for tea? im hungry 2
chimp_spanner
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey! Yeah I'm pretty bored. I abstained from a potentially good friday night and wish I hadn't! Hehe. Now it's really dark and cold. At the moment I'm playing my guitar, but that's kinda hard cos my fingers are cold. Umm, for tea? I dunno really! I had a huge meal last night so I might not eat. Or I'll just have some toast and beans (gotta start training myself for the Uni diet )
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the next time i see a thread titled 'im bored' im going to delete it mercilessly. think of something to talk about and give the thread a proper name!
donnaxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by edders)
the next time i see a thread titled 'im bored' im going to delete it mercilessly. think of something to talk about and give the thread a proper name!
soz bob!! CHILL OUT!!
Angel Lory
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I went to my friends' double 18th last night. Was funny to the max...apart from me eating something which made me vom when I got home - I've had to take the day off work today
donnaxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Angel Lory)
I went to my friends' double 18th last night. Was funny to the max...apart from me eating something which made me vom when I got home - I've had to take the day off work today
awww!! lol so u out off out tonight?? pop idol is on 2nite init? who u think will win?
Infinty.
Report 16 years ago
Went out last night got real drunk i mean real drunk and woke up this morning with some guy i don even know.
Angel Lory
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by donnaxx)
awww!! lol so u out off out tonight?? pop idol is on 2nite init? who u think will win?
The boyfriends at a Radiohead gig tonight in Manchester so I thought I'd stay in and get an early night (for once!!) My boss sounded mad when I rang up telling him I was ill this morning...doh! One good thing that came out of taking the day off though is that I got my English essay done - it was due in a week ago
donnaxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Angel Lory)
The boyfriends at a Radiohead gig tonight in Manchester so I thought I'd stay in and get an early night (for once!!) My boss sounded mad when I rang up telling him I was ill this morning...doh! One good thing that came out of taking the day off though is that I got my English essay done - it was due in a week ago
lol
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinty.)
Went out last night got real drunk i mean real drunk and woke up this morning with some guy i don even know.
that wud have been a shock 4 u!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (178)
46.48%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (90)
23.5%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.7%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.7%

Watched Threads