Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    where is everone there are usually pure posts and today its dead!! im bored what are u all doing?? any one off out tonight?
    im going the 051 in Liverpool with all my mates but im bored now!!
    what u all having for tea? im hungry 2

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Yeah I'm pretty bored. I abstained from a potentially good friday night and wish I hadn't! Hehe. Now it's really dark and cold. At the moment I'm playing my guitar, but that's kinda hard cos my fingers are cold. Umm, for tea? I dunno really! I had a huge meal last night so I might not eat. Or I'll just have some toast and beans (gotta start training myself for the Uni diet )

ReputationRep:
    the next time i see a thread titled 'im bored' im going to delete it mercilessly. think of something to talk about and give the thread a proper name!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    the next time i see a thread titled 'im bored' im going to delete it mercilessly. think of something to talk about and give the thread a proper name!
    soz bob!! CHILL OUT!!

ReputationRep:
    I went to my friends' double 18th last night. Was funny to the max...apart from me eating something which made me vom when I got home - I've had to take the day off work today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Lory)
    I went to my friends' double 18th last night. Was funny to the max...apart from me eating something which made me vom when I got home - I've had to take the day off work today
    awww!! lol so u out off out tonight?? pop idol is on 2nite init? who u think will win?

ReputationRep:
    Went out last night got real drunk i mean real drunk and woke up this morning with some guy i don even know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    awww!! lol so u out off out tonight?? pop idol is on 2nite init? who u think will win?
    The boyfriends at a Radiohead gig tonight in Manchester so I thought I'd stay in and get an early night (for once!!) My boss sounded mad when I rang up telling him I was ill this morning...doh! One good thing that came out of taking the day off though is that I got my English essay done - it was due in a week ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Lory)
    The boyfriends at a Radiohead gig tonight in Manchester so I thought I'd stay in and get an early night (for once!!) My boss sounded mad when I rang up telling him I was ill this morning...doh! One good thing that came out of taking the day off though is that I got my English essay done - it was due in a week ago
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinty.)
    Went out last night got real drunk i mean real drunk and woke up this morning with some guy i don even know.
    that wud have been a shock 4 u!!!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.