Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :cool: yeah............................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ..................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    You have obviously never heard of Rod Stuart or Mick Jagger

One thing I have noticed is once a woman hits 30 she seems almost desperate to be attached for fear of being left "on the shelf".
    i'm just quoting the science.... apparantly most men have had a problem 'getting it up' by their late 20s... but i'm not an expert in the field or anything...

ReputationRep:
    Women might be able to pull random guys in clubs for one night stands easily enough. But if you're a guy with low enough standards, you could do it too.

I'm sure it's just as difficult, if not more so, for women to find trustworthy and reliable guys that are relationship material than it is for guys to find girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    Women might be able to pull random guys in clubs for one night stands easily enough. But if you're a guy with low enough standards, you could do it too.

I'm sure it's just as difficult, if not more so, for women to find trustworthy and reliable guys that are relationship material than it is for guys to find girls.
    yup...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Unless you count us forcing selective breeding on other species, like dogs. Or making weird skinless mice in labs...
    That's not natural selection though - stick the animals back in the wild and they'd go back to it. I suppose we not only don't practice natural selection ourselves but inflict artificial selection on other species. Don't we rock? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So, what's with the huge generalisations? :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    Yes it is, im not wasting my time by reading the crapness that is this thread
    Well if you had read any of the thread you'd have realised that Jenna was asking why girls are called sluts, and men are called studs, just for doing the same thing.

Obviously you've just assumed the subject of the thread just because of the author. Shame on you :p:

Hush up, you ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    If it would make you feel better to hear it.... he's just as much of a slut as you.
    No, he's worse. Yet he found it appropriate to find the fact that i had slept with HIM on the first night, a reason for us not to go out. Nah, don't think so mate. I definitely smell sh*te...

ReputationRep:
    they might be all hotshots around their friends but girls will call them man*****s and theyll hav a rep (not a good one!) and hence wont get any more girls :p:
    unless the girls are also sluts.
    in which case the sluts and manwh*res will all meet up and have massive fun filled nights.

ReputationRep:
    Because women are hard to get in bed, hence its an accomplishment.

Men AREN'T hard to get, they're all horny *******s. Hence you're doing nothing amazing by getting loads of them to sleep with you. You're just being easy.

Although personally I dont agree with the concept of sleeping around for either sex...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    need_money would you mind me calling you a slut because that is jist i am getting from this thread
    hahahhahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    No, he's worse. Yet he found it appropriate to find the fact that i had slept with HIM on the first night, a reason for us not to go out. Nah, don't think so mate. I definitely smell sh*te...
    Well I wouldn't touch a girl that did that either. I also wouldn't touch a guy who did that if I was a girl.

You started the thread to moan about inequality, but it's only unequal in some people's minds. I think you'll find most people would say you're both sluts.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that a girl can't have sex with different people or too quickly with a person without being considered a slut but a guy can do the exact same and not (infact he is considered a big shot)? More to the point how does said guy get away with calling said girl a slut when he is worse?!
    I find this totally unreasonable! I was called a slut tonight. Well, not actually called that straight out but in so many words, yes. And the person who said it has slept with 18 girls before he is 16! I'm not too good at maths but i think i can safely say thats a lot more than 4 or 5:dong:. So someone please explain this system to me cos as far as i can see its bullsh*t! :mad:
    Will this ever end?
    Considering your attitude, and if I usually used that word, I think it would apply quite well to you, just as much as it applies to you.

It's unfair? Well if this guy looks down on you because you've slept with a certain number of people, why not look down on such guys instead of admiring them? You see? The hypocrisy works both ways.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. French is actually the one thing i'm not caring about as i only take it because it is compulsary:rolleyes: So yeah, havent studied for it or going to be getting all prepared and hyped up.
    spazzy :rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.