Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    being tall is overrated. I hit my head on the top of the coach today

ReputationRep:
    my theory is..You stop growing about the same time your feet stops growing..and Ive been a size 9 for like..3-4 years now..and I dont think Ive grown either..(I know the theory is stupid )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxbeef)
    well if it makes you feel any better, im about 5"0 and im 17. ive barely grown since year 8. i had my growth spurt between year 6 and year 8 and now im stuck at this height, both my parents are normal ish kinda height and definitely not short...hmph:|
    omg the same as me!!! yr the first person i know who is the same height as me! *sigh of relief*

ReputationRep:
    I stopped growing since last year and I'm stuck at 5'7. Did i stop growing?

hmm tricky one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    omg the same as me!!! yr the first person i know who is the same height as me! *sigh of relief*

same situation here too, exept im 5'8".. quite annoying

ReputationRep:
    I stopped growing at sixteen...ah well. I didn't drink milk, so maybe there's some truth in that ;-) bleurgh...think I'd rather be 5"7 and not drink milk than taller with milk, tehe!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6 ft... I think I've stopped growing - been sixteen for 4 or months or so...

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5"0, and I'm 16. I don't think I've grown recently, but I hope I haven't stopped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    totally agree with ya there!!!! stopped growing when i was 13!!! and i'm 5"!!!!!!!
    That's not petit... That's pure and simple migit!

P.S. :p:

ReputationRep:
    when i was 15, i was around 5ft 4, now 10 months later i am 5ft 11. that is quite a big growth spurt wouldnt u say?

ReputationRep:
    depends on ur shoe size, if you have big feet and are out of proportion too ur body then ull still grow, if there in poportion then ull either grow a little bit more or not

ReputationRep:
    I stopped growing at 11...now that is depressing! I did manage to make it to 5'1 by that point though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jzmagic)
    Hey, right now I'm 16, about 6 months until i turn 17. Basically, I stopped growing since last year and I'm stuck at 5'7. Did i stop growing? This is the first time that i've really stopped growing because I used to grow 1 inch every year. I'm worried about my height because I play basketball and I want to get to at least 5'10 before I stop growing. My parents are a little short and I'm taller than both of them.

Any input would be appreciated
    lol hey lucky you im only 4'11 and im not growing anymore :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    lol hey lucky you im only 4'11 and im not growing anymore :p: xoxo
    What the hell? Why are there so many short people?!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    What the hell? Why are there so many short people?!!! :eek:

lol mine was cause of my (ex) eatin disorder mate xoxo

ReputationRep:
    i stopped growin when i was 11 cause of it xoxo

ReputationRep:
    i stopped growin when i was 11 cause of it xoxo
    I'm sorry! :bawling: Think of the plus side, erm, you're the right height to kiss an umpa lumpa? :rofl: soz that's insensitive, I'm only messin'. It's not really to do with eating. I'm not a big eater but I'm 6ft.

ReputationRep:
    I stopped growing when I was 13 but I'm sure guys stop growing later than us girls. I heard some guys don't stop growing until they are in their 20's??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    I'm sorry! :bawling: Think of the plus side, erm, you're the right height to kiss an umpa lumpa? :rofl: soz that's insensitive, I'm only messin'. It's not really to do with eating. I'm not a big eater but I'm 6ft.
    lol its k i get worse like im the right height for a blowjob etc lol!!!!!!!!! yeah u see i became anorexic when i was just startin puberty.....so everything stopped growin completely xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol its k i get worse like im the right height for a blowjob etc lol!!!!!!!!!
    /me is glad he didn't say that in the end (jokin' :p: )

eah u see i became anorexic when i was just startin puberty.....so everything stopped growin completely xoxo
    I've never understood anorexia - I just can't grasp the concept that people think they are fat when they are extremely thin. At least your still alive - it's a killer, is anorexia.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.