The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
being tall is overrated. I hit my head on the top of the coach today :frown:
Reply 21
my theory is..You stop growing about the same time your feet stops growing..and Ive been a size 9 for like..3-4 years now..and I dont think Ive grown either..(I know the theory is stupid :biggrin: )
rxbeef
well if it makes you feel any better, im about 5"0 and im 17. ive barely grown since year 8. i had my growth spurt between year 6 and year 8 and now im stuck at this height, both my parents are normal ish kinda height and definitely not short...hmph:|

omg the same as me!!! yr the first person i know who is the same height as me! *sigh of relief* :biggrin:
Reply 23
I stopped growing since last year and I'm stuck at 5'7. Did i stop growing?

hmm tricky one
*starry_eyed_*
omg the same as me!!! yr the first person i know who is the same height as me! *sigh of relief* :biggrin:

same situation here too, exept im 5'8".. quite annoying
Reply 25
I stopped growing at sixteen...ah well. I didn't drink milk, so maybe there's some truth in that ;-) bleurgh...think I'd rather be 5"7 and not drink milk than taller with milk, tehe!
Reply 26
I'm 6 ft... I think I've stopped growing - been sixteen for 4 or months or so...
I'm 5"0, and I'm 16. I don't think I've grown recently, but I hope I haven't stopped :frown:
Reply 28
*starry_eyed_*
totally agree with ya there!!!! stopped growing when i was 13!!! and i'm 5"!!!!!!!

That's not petit... That's pure and simple migit!

P.S. :p:
Reply 29
when i was 15, i was around 5ft 4, now 10 months later i am 5ft 11. that is quite a big growth spurt wouldnt u say?
Reply 30
depends on ur shoe size, if you have big feet and are out of proportion too ur body then ull still grow, if there in poportion then ull either grow a little bit more or not
Reply 31
I stopped growing at 11...now that is depressing! I did manage to make it to 5'1 by that point though.
jzmagic
Hey, right now I'm 16, about 6 months until i turn 17. Basically, I stopped growing since last year and I'm stuck at 5'7. Did i stop growing? This is the first time that i've really stopped growing because I used to grow 1 inch every year. I'm worried about my height because I play basketball and I want to get to at least 5'10 before I stop growing. My parents are a little short and I'm taller than both of them.

Any input would be appreciated

lol hey lucky you im only 4'11 and im not growing anymore :p: xoxo
Reply 33
tammy_girl
lol hey lucky you im only 4'11 and im not growing anymore :p: xoxo

What the hell? Why are there so many short people?!!! :eek:

Whizz Kid
What the hell? Why are there so many short people?!!! :eek:

lol mine was cause of my (ex) eatin disorder mate xoxo
i stopped growin when i was 11 cause of it :frown: xoxo
Reply 36
tammy_girl
i stopped growin when i was 11 cause of it :frown: xoxo

I'm sorry! :bawling: Think of the plus side, erm, you're the right height to kiss an umpa lumpa? :rofl: soz that's insensitive, I'm only messin'. It's not really to do with eating. I'm not a big eater but I'm 6ft.
Reply 37
I stopped growing when I was 13 but I'm sure guys stop growing later than us girls. I heard some guys don't stop growing until they are in their 20's??
Whizz Kid
I'm sorry! :bawling: Think of the plus side, erm, you're the right height to kiss an umpa lumpa? :rofl: soz that's insensitive, I'm only messin'. It's not really to do with eating. I'm not a big eater but I'm 6ft.

lol its k i get worse like im the right height for a blowjob etc lol!!!!!!!!! yeah u see i became anorexic when i was just startin puberty.....so everything stopped growin completely :frown: xoxo
Reply 39
tammy_girl
lol its k i get worse like im the right height for a blowjob etc lol!!!!!!!!!

/me is glad he didn't say that in the end (jokin' :p: )

tammy_girl
eah u see i became anorexic when i was just startin puberty.....so everything stopped growin completely :frown: xoxo

I've never understood anorexia - I just can't grasp the concept that people think they are fat when they are extremely thin. At least your still alive - it's a killer, is anorexia.

Latest

Trending

Trending