Sprained wrist! or some thing Watch

This discussion is closed.
CrazyChemist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
btw, i mean that the helpline will tell you whether to see a GP, rest it or watever, not whether you broke ur wrist.
SciFi25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Firstly: Why would an NHS GP charge you for a consultation?
Secondly: Why would they give you strepsils for a shoulder injury?

I know doctors make mistakes, but that's just insanely stupid. So much so I can't believe it.
How the hell am I supposed to know?? I'm not him am I?
JackieS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by CrazyChemist)
btw, i mean that the helpline will tell you whether to see a GP, rest it or watever, not whether you broke ur wrist.
i did sugges this sometime ago, but I think it was passed over when people started saying stupid things!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
How the hell am I supposed to know?? I'm not him am I?
No, but you actually have a clue what happened, all I have this end is a highly improbable story.
SciFi25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
No, but you actually have a clue what happened, all I have this end is a highly improbable story.
Well nuts to the ****ing lot of you.
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Well nuts to the ****ing lot of you.
Fair enough. Enjoy your strepsils.

Anyway - to drag this back on topic - Daibhidh, do like the others have said and call NHS direct, or make a GP appointment. Unless you have an imaginary doctor like SciFi, it'll be free.
JackieS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
you know what? shut up.

This forum is here to direct people to places that'd best suit their needs and problems. We can't sit around telling everybody to stay home and not to waste their time with doctors because if there is something wrong, then we can be in deep trouble for convincing them otherwise.

So unless you have magically examined his wrist via your DSL cable, I suggest you think before you post nonchalant crap.
how very well put
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you know what? shut up.

This forum is here to direct people to places that'd best suit their needs and problems. We can't sit around telling everybody to stay home and not to waste their time with doctors because if there is something wrong, then we can be in deep trouble for convincing them otherwise.

So unless you have magically examined his wrist via your DSL cable, I suggest you think before you post nonchalant crap.
*worships <3*
TomX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
When I was practising jumping backwards over a wall (stupid I know) I fell over onto my wrist and injured it. I think I helped healing it by doing Push Up on my fists. At first it hurts (and sometimes burns away the skin) your hands but once your knuckles get strong enough it becomes easier (and a more efficient way to do Push Ups) and hopefully, like mine, your wrist will get stronger.

This could be wrong and it may injure your wrists more so don't do it unless you think it will work.
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can't help thinking that pushups on a possibly broken wrist would be soo un-beneficial
Indeed. mmmmm, bone scraping together...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed