The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:eek:

I've never studied that late.
Reply 2
Lil-Qu
I saw that someone had done a thread on this subject yesterday, but i was wondering if there is anyone that wants to be my study partner for late night sessions of revision (from around 10 till 2 or 3 am). cos i also get very bored and its kind of interesting when u got someone thats doin rev at the same time as u so u dnt feel lonely in a way. :smile:

You might find it useful to put up your subects and level of study. I'm not offering to join you at these hours, since I'm a lark - not an owl - doing past F Maths papers currently at 7.45 a.m.!

Aitch
Reply 3
Aitch
since I'm a lark - not an owl - doing past F Maths papers currently at 7.45 a.m.!

Aitch

do you can this early? :eek:

anyway, i'll probably have to stay this late this two/three weeks - i have so much work that i don't even know how i'll cope with it :redface:
It's a great idea, but i could not work at that time :eek:
Reply 5
Monii
do you can this early? :eek:

anyway, i'll probably have to stay this late this two/three weeks - i have so much work that i don't even know how i'll cope with it :redface:

I think that an important revision skill is the ability to know when you work best - morning, afternoon, night - and when you have to stop, and do something else, even if just for 10 minutes.

Staring at things and taking nothing in is much worse than going for a walk round the block, coffee, chat.

I just tick early in the day. I'm shot by 10.30 p.m.!

[Lots of people think that 7.45 a.m. isn't early, btw!]

Aitch
erm yeah sure! usually i work till 4am or when Im tired i go to bed at 10 pm...and wake up at 4:30/5 am to work
so i wouldnt mind having one :smile:
Reply 7
I've been doing all-nighters these past few weeks and they're absolutely useless if you don't catch up the sleep. If you do sleep proper 8 hour sessions, that means sleeping during the day that can really mess you up.

I'm an absolute wreck at the moment :frown:
Reply 8
Aitch
I think that an important revision skill is the ability to know when you work best - morning, afternoon, night - and when you have to stop, and do something else, even if just for 10 minutes.

Staring at things and taking nothing in is much worse than going for a walk round the block, coffee, chat.

I just tick early in the day. I'm shot by 10.30 p.m.!

[Lots of people think that 7.45 a.m. isn't early, btw!]

Aitch

yes i see it's individual.. but it was last week i think when i had to do some maths this time - and surprisingly it worked :smile: (although i couldn't be bothered to wake up early just because of doing homework/studying)
Reply 9
Twas I who posted the last thread! I would definitely be willing to stay up late for a study sesh. All of you who have never stayed up that late - WTF??? You're really lucky! I've even pulled literal all-nighters before! And 7:45 is not early when you have to get up at 7 to go to school anyway - a few weeks ago I went to bed at 6 and got up at 7.

I'm not a superwoman - it makes me feel rubbish, but it's gotta be done really because I have so much to do. And for the record, I am also a complete wreck at the moment :frown:
Reply 10
I've never done an all nighter....latest I've gone to bed after work is about 2am! *shrugs* I need my sleep!
Reply 11
So Whos Up For It??
Its Meant To Start In An Hour... Quicktime Ppl
Reply 12
By The Way, Im Studying Physics And Chemistry And Biology
Reply 13
I've tried to do allnighters, but sometimes, fall just short of the whole night. Fall asleeep at 5 a.m and wake up at 7 for the uni exam (total last minute revision if needed).
Reply 14
Xenon
I've tried to do allnighters, but sometimes, fall just short of the whole night. Fall asleeep at 5 a.m and wake up at 7 for the uni exam (total last minute revision if needed).

what a psycho
Reply 15
But all-nighters are easy! As long as you're motivated, of course (and have a supply of caffeine... :wink: )
I'm in :wink:
you used to be genuwine or somehting.....
no **** sherlock :rolleyes:
Reply 19
hahahahahah, shes LosT

Latest

Trending

Trending