The Student Room Group
Reply 1
try the website www.s-cool.co.uk
i used it last year to revise and it helped me, has multiple choice questions which will help you find out where you most need to revise
Reply 2
6 exams in one day???? I'm guessing that's not AQA, then.
Reply 3
Which exam board are you doing it with?
Reply 4
if you are with OCR go onto www.holah.co.uk...it seriously helped me get through my exams ..its BRILLIANT! i got an A which shows how much it helped!
I think they mean the 6 modules of AQA Psychology. I feel the same if that's the case. There is just too much to learn - my brain can't hold all that information at once! (Evidence for the inaccuracy of the Multistore model of memory! Atkinson-Shiffrin, 19something. grr need to revise!)
Reply 6
I did the same last year. It was horrible but by the end I was just writing essays in minutes.
make sure you are healthy (drinking enough water/sleeping enough etc) before as it will really help. and you MUST eat before the exam and it should really be complex carbs to help you get through without you brain dying.

Oh I wouldn't worry too much about the dates of studys etc. A rough idea is good for being able to put it into context (eg Freud in the 1900's Milgram in the 1960's) so that you know the society values and the development of the APA/BPS. But other than that focus on learning the studies/evaluation and then look at the dates.
Reply 7
im in same situation had a holiday over new year came back a day b4 jan exam (bad idea) now ive got to retake and do 6 modules in the 1 day.

Latest