Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Man my life is boring compared to people in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Call me lame, but 360ing in a car on black ice and ending up in a bush on the other side of the road (I was the passenger).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I've seen someone getting stoned. (no, no drugs were involved)
    I have also walked past a beheading.
    What, do you live in the 12th century???

ReputationRep:
    We were on a coach going down the autobahn probbaly at 100mph.

A car hit us and was badly damaged, someone died in it. We were on the back row so we felt it really hard and were pretty shoock up. The coach then pulled in to the hard shoulder but didn't pull in enough, so anything going on the inside lane had to curve into the middle lane to avoid us. At least three heavy goods vehicles were comgng towards us at well over 100mph and swerved into the middle lane JUST in time, and the coach shook each time and their horns went. It was night so visibility was bad, and raining too.

I was actually seriously scared for my life becuase they missed the coach by a few centimetres..

ReputationRep:
    Nothing compared to people on this thread.. Proberly When I was like 7 I woke up in the middle of the night to find a gaint house spider above my Door.. I couldnt escape.. Oh the horror. I had to scream the house down beore someone woke up.

ReputationRep:
    Notthe worst thing that could happen, but it affected me. when i was 9 my dog got epilepsy. To this day I still remember him (he was a big dog - an afghan hound) twitching on my kitchen floor.

ReputationRep:
    I was pretty scared one night (about 11.30pm) when i was lambing and there was just me and another girl alone out on the farmyard (i was trying to deliver a lamb and the other girl was inside in the shed) when a car pulls up on the farm yard and a man gets out holding a gun! He then asked (in a really deep scary voice) if the farmer was there. When i said no he got back in his car and drove off!

Although this wasnt particularly scary as such i was pretty shook up the day when i was helping with a riding lesson at my local stables and this child fell off and as she fell we just knew that she was going to land on her outstretched arm. We all heard the crack as she landed and when we went over her arm was bent the wrong way. i wont forget that kids arm or the sound as it broke for a long while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plumptre)
    What, do you live in the 12th century???
    No, I don't.

ReputationRep:
    ive seen cows guts and freshly cut bits (the cells are still alive so muscles still tense and relax. well i didnt find that scary... erm.. the scariest thing mightve been some footballer leg twisted wrongway or bone showing on a broken leg...

ReputationRep:
    How many people here have seen the Life Review? Anyone who thinks it's a film hasn't seen it...

ReputationRep:
    I think the scariest thing i have seen was the day i went to visit my grandad in hospital and he couldnt remeber who i was. That scared me, i had no idea that toxicity could do that to someone.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing the state of a friend's left arm (they self-harm) and it looking like it had been mauled by something very large with sharp claws :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    do you live in some dodgy sub urb?
    i have never had any of those experience, never even seen a big fight to be honest, me and my mates dont get involved with chavs.
    There's not just chavs who have fights you know...

ReputationRep:
    i saw a man die once. my mom's a doc and i went "moonlighting" with her once and some guy "coded" so all the doctors rushed in and everyone just assumed i was a med student so i went in too. they tried to save him but he was like foaming at the mouth. he died at like 12:10 AM that night. i overheard one of the doctors joke "well, at least he lived until st. patricks day" :eek:...................that pretty much ended my interest in medicine right there

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.