Turn on thread page Beta

Which is the most beautiful out of these Oxford colleges? watch

ReputationRep:
    Wonering where I should do the ib review thingie (if at all). Should I go to st.Anne or University college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    Wonering where I should do the ib review thingie (if at all). Should I go to st.Anne or University college?

also, how do I make polls???
    Go to whichever you get into.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Go to whichever you get into.
    It's an IB thingie, you can go if you pay -don't have to qualify for it or anything.

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry but univ wins hands down - annes is pretty ugly but it is an open and friendly college which is also high-performing - a rare combination.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    I am sorry but univ wins hands down - annes is pretty ugly but it is an open and friendly college which is also high-performing - a rare combination.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

yup, univ is prettier, and also (depending on your subject) near to lectures and classes. St Annes may not seem that far out, but I'm sure the distance feels strangely longer if you have a 9am lecture to make...

ReputationRep:
    St Anne's is quite modern and just outside the city centre, Univ is right in the centre and is thought to be the oldest college (hence the name).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~Sarah~*)
    yup, univ is prettier, and also (depending on your subject) near to lectures and classes. St Annes may not seem that far out, but I'm sure the distance feels strangely longer if you have a 9am lecture to make...
    It's for IB spring revision, the classes will be held at the college we stay at, they're running courses at both st.Anne and University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    It's for IB spring revision, the classes will be held at the college we stay at, they're running courses at both st.Anne and University.
    still univ - it's much prettier than st Anne's, and also more central, so you'll be able to pop into town anytime you have a spare minute

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.