Which is the most beautiful out of these Oxford colleges?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Wonering where I should do the ib review thingie (if at all). Should I go to st.Anne or University college?
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
Wonering where I should do the ib review thingie (if at all). Should I go to st.Anne or University college?

also, how do I make polls???
Go to whichever you get into.
Linda
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tek)
Go to whichever you get into.
It's an IB thingie, you can go if you pay -don't have to qualify for it or anything.
hildabeast
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am sorry but univ wins hands down - annes is pretty ugly but it is an open and friendly college which is also high-performing - a rare combination.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
*~Sarah~*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
I am sorry but univ wins hands down - annes is pretty ugly but it is an open and friendly college which is also high-performing - a rare combination.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

yup, univ is prettier, and also (depending on your subject) near to lectures and classes. St Annes may not seem that far out, but I'm sure the distance feels strangely longer if you have a 9am lecture to make...
Alexander
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
St Anne's is quite modern and just outside the city centre, Univ is right in the centre and is thought to be the oldest college (hence the name).
Linda
Rep:
?
(Original post by *~Sarah~*)
yup, univ is prettier, and also (depending on your subject) near to lectures and classes. St Annes may not seem that far out, but I'm sure the distance feels strangely longer if you have a 9am lecture to make...
It's for IB spring revision, the classes will be held at the college we stay at, they're running courses at both st.Anne and University.
*~Sarah~*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
It's for IB spring revision, the classes will be held at the college we stay at, they're running courses at both st.Anne and University.
still univ - it's much prettier than st Anne's, and also more central, so you'll be able to pop into town anytime you have a spare minute
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (36)
7.79%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (37)
8.01%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (111)
24.03%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (64)
13.85%
No, nothing has changed (139)
30.09%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (75)
16.23%

Watched Threads