How many minors needed to fail your driving test? Watch

This discussion is closed.
x-lolly-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I was just wondering, how many minors are needed to fail your driving test? And how many do you need to get in each category before you get a major for it and fail. I've got my 2nd driving test coming up and I wanna make sure that I know all this!!
pleb23
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by x-lolly-x)
I was just wondering, how many minors are needed to fail your driving test? And how many do you need to get in each category before you get a major for it and fail. I've got my 2nd driving test coming up and I wanna make sure that I know all this!!
I think you're allowed 15 or 16 and 3 minors on the same thing may add up to a major............. or u can geta major straight away.
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
15. I think about 3-4 in the same catagory to fail, depending on what it is, and how bad you do it.
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you're more likely to fail on a major than 16 minors. I should know :p:
x-lolly-x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
lol, I ended up with 3 majors in my 1st test. I was just wondering coz on my test report it only said an 'accumulation' of minors may result in a fail.
misty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
14 minors u can just pass i think. 3 in a category fails u
louinwonderland
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I got 4 minors on the same thing and didn't fail overall, but if I'd have got one more (in the same category), I would have failed Otherwise it's 16 minors or a major.
Lucas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i have my first test coming up on the 17th may..rawr..nervousness!
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yea 15 in total, or 3 in a category is a failure. (3 in one category counts as a major)

no majors are allowed obviously
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (36)
97.3%
No (1)
2.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed