Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1 of my bestfriends recently got a boyfriend......... and now i hardly see her.......it's like she has forgotten every1 & her bfriend is the only person she knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    1 of my bestfriends recently got a boyfriend......... and now i hardly see her.......it's like she has forgotten every1 & her bfriend is the only person she knows
    Ah the classic case! Give 'em a bit of time and it'll all change...please just be supportive of her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)

She been needing you soon don't worry just hang back and relaxed, or get your self out on a night out and pull some blokes it sure make me feel better. Though honestly though all she doing is having fun at the moment, without knowingn she hurting you.

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    some gals are just like that get a guy forget the freinds. we all do it don we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnfinity)
    some gals are just like that get a guy forget the freinds. we all do it don we?
    cant really say....... never had a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    that's so sad. why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    what do u mean, how old are u? everyone got to had a lad some time of their life

Anne

ReputationRep:
    that's so sad. why?
    there no 1 good enough 4 me (joke)........ i dont see it as sad. i just haven't found the guy i like........ but hey i'm only 15 and i've the rest of my life 2 find 1!!!

ReputationRep:
    iv never had a guy either!!!!,,, no wait..... *thinks,, i am a guy! thats y.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    iv never had a guy either!!!!,,, no wait..... *thinks,, i am a guy! thats y.
    oh! honestly.............. theres a lot of guys like that around.... may b thats 1 of the reasons!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    there no 1 good enough 4 me (joke)........ i dont see it as sad. i just haven't found the guy i like........ but hey i'm only 15 and i've the rest of my life 2 find 1!!!

Good for you, as when i was sixteen i fell prganant, though i changing my life around know i'm twenty, if i was u i carry on doing, waiting for the right guy.

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Good for you, as when i was sixteen i fell prganant, though i changing my life around know i'm twenty, if i was u i carry on doing, waiting for the right guy.

Anne

Sorry if im bein nosey...but...did you keep it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    what do u mean, how old are u? everyone got to had a lad some time of their life

Anne
    not if you're a lesbian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    nut if you're a lesbian
    How witty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    nut if you're a lesbian
    or a nun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    or a nun
    or a prude

ReputationRep:
    or a prude
    or a small child (hopefully)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    nut if you're a lesbian
    where did the "nut" come from????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    or a nun
    I feel like a nun at times. Especially after watching Pleasureland on C4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    How witty.
    how sharp.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.