Turn on thread page Beta

How often do you wash your hair? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainKing)
    OK tell me what you'd like it to be and I'll ask to get it changed.
    I'd like it to be SamTheMan please

ReputationRep:
    Every other day. More often than that and it gets really fluffy and flyaway; less often than that and it just looks minging :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I've read some women (especially in the Middle East and Asia) never wash theirs during pregnancy...then it starts washing itself, and it looks fantastic, all glossy and stuff. No idea how they manage to get it not to smell though.

I wash mine every 2-3 days, it only starts getting oily on the third day usually.

I got ill, and to be honest I didn't think or have the strength to wash my hair for 2 weeks :eek: . It was all lovely smooth, glossy curls and I didn't even have to brush it in the morning! But then I got paranoid and washed it, and it's been back to my frizzy mop ever since.

Back on topic, I wash it every other day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I'd like it to be SamTheMan please
    Seems like that would make you happy :confused:
    Yeah I might change it back but I'm not called Sam!

ReputationRep:
    Seems like that would make you happy :confused:
    Yeah I might change it back but I'm not called Sam!
    I know you're not, Greg But I don't like how things are changing around here. I'm losing my identity, and I've forgotten who I am and where I am and why I'm here and it's all your fault!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i try to wash mine as little as possible because otherwise i get into a routine of having to wash it nearly every day! I normally wear it down for two days and then up on the third day, then wash it that evening... I still obviously shower everyday tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I know you're not, Greg But I don't like how things are changing around here. I'm losing my identity, and I've forgotten who I am and where I am and why I'm here and it's all your fault!!!!
    You know I'm called Greg? :eek: Have you been spying on me in Kensington or Chelsea?

ReputationRep:
    You know I'm called Greg? :eek: Have you been spying on me in Kensington or Chelsea?
    I know everything

ReputationRep:
    samtheman is more of a mouthful... wy did you choose it in the first place???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    samtheman is more of a mouthful... wy did you choose it in the first place???
    Mouthfuls are good/bad? I had to sign up to post a message (probably a serious one) and only wanted to find a name quickly without giving out my name. It really has no meaning.

There are clever people like you who don't put their name in the username. I mean, noone would guess you're called Rebecca from your username :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Mouthfuls are good/bad? I had to sign up to post a message (probably a serious one) and only wanted to find a name quickly without giving out my name. It really has no meaning.

There are clever people like you who don't put their name in the username. I mean, noone would guess you're called Rebecca from your username :rolleyes:
    no... but i'm not fussed really... i meet weirdos everyday in this city... what's a few more online?

ReputationRep:
    Change it to GregTheMan.. at least still quite similar to your old name.

I wash my hair every other day.

ReputationRep:
    no... but i'm not fussed really... i meet weirdos everyday in this city... what's a few more online?
    weirdos? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Stay away from South Ken, 70 year old blokes wander around in PVC past 7:30! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    My hair goes through different stages... For a few hours after washing, its all spikey and thin (I have long-ish hair.. the front goes past my mouth back goes past my neck), then it gets kinda full and wavy. The next day its dry. The day after it gets kinda glossy and the hair started to group together into weird spikes : /

I wash my hair depending on what style I want XD

I also sleep with my hair going up, if I want hair point out the next day, or with my hair down, if I want it straight the next day.

Haha, funnily enough, I can never be bothered to brush and I hate gel. So thats more or less the most thought I put into my looks.

As for conditioner. I use it sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    weirdos? thanks
    i didn't mean you stoopid!

ReputationRep:
    when my hair is longer, i wash it everyday cus the gel dries it out n makes it manky faster...

when i have shorter hair (ie first month or so after it's just been cut) tend to wash my hair every other day i suppose..

ReputationRep:
    i didn't mean you stoopid!
    You called me scary once!

ReputationRep:
    I wash my hair every single day... its just like brushing teeth really..well not exactly like brushing teeth.. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    2 or 3 times a week. its quite short so doesnt get that greasy or dirty. a bit of natural dirt doesnt hurt anyone though, so i dont bother washing it every day.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2005
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.