Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer from LSE for economics yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    Anyone got an offer from LSE for economics yet?
    i didnt apply to lse for economics, but for history i did. Dont expect an offer for a while....

ReputationRep:
    why is that? is LSE slow on replies....i thought since i applied with oxbridge and am an international student i would get a reply by now.....i have had replies from imperial, UCL and warwick already.....just waitng on LSE and oxford

ReputationRep:
    why is that? is LSE slow on replies....i thought since i applied with oxbridge and am an international student i would get a reply by now.....i have had replies from imperial, UCL and warwick already.....just waitng on LSE and oxford

lse are infamous for leaving it to the last minute...they are usually most peeps last replies...what offers have you got so far?

ReputationRep:
    civil engineering at imperial-ABB (A in maths)
    chemical engineering at imperial- BBB (Maths physics n chem)
    industrial economics at warwick- AABC (maths physics chem and business)
    economics at UCL-AAA (including maths)
    economics at LSE-?
    EEM at oxford- ?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think LSE makes any offers until it has all its applications in.. so I guess you'll have to wait until the deadline.. whenever that is Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    civil engineering at imperial-ABB (A in maths)
    chemical engineering at imperial- BBB (Maths physics n chem)
    industrial economics at warwick- AABC (maths physics chem and business)
    economics at UCL-AAA (including maths)
    economics at LSE-?
    EEM at oxford- ?

what are ure preferences?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm....oxford....than either lse or imperial (chemical) but looks like i will be waiting on lse for a while....

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.