The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lessthanthree
god, vets are cool.

:sheep:
andrew2022
im avoiding col c/w. i really should finish it since if i dont ill fail the course

iv got a mock tomoro, but ill revise after emmerdale!!
RainKing
Only girls?

Lesbain durrrr :biggrin:
PublicSchoolAnn
Lesbain durrrr :biggrin:

:eek:
northern_lass
:eek:

apologies.
PublicSchoolAnn
apologies.

:smile: ill 4giv ya :smile:
northern_lass
:smile: ill 4giv ya :smile:

Are you trying to chat me up?
Reply 27
*gasp* i'm on there!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: what have i done to deserve this??? :smile:
PublicSchoolAnn
Are you trying to chat me up?

lol, no, am just being a nice person!!! :eek:
medic_bex
*gasp* i'm on there!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: what have i done to deserve this??? :smile:

By not saying that guys sometimes sleep with girls instead of going out with them, because they're not attractive enough (I got negrep from her for that).
medic_bex

u made me happy wen i was depresd one friday night, and uv made me laf, and, erm, yeah :redface:
medic_bex

think she fancies you.

okay I really really will stop now.
Reply 32
RainKing
By not saying that guys sometimes sleep with girls instead of going out with them, because they're not attractive enough (I got negrep from her for that).

:p: well, its just not true is it??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink: i think i'm just generally more loved than you...:wink:
Reply 33
northern_lass
u made me happy wen i was depresd one friday night, and uv made me laf, and, erm, yeah :redface:

aww.. thank you! its good to know my self deprecation helps others through their misery...:biggrin:
RainKing

omg!drop it! i didnt agree with the way you put your opinion across! i just thought u wer being a bit arrogant, i appolpgise that it seems to have botherd u that much!
medic_bex
:p: well, its just not true is it??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink: i think i'm just generally more loved than you...:wink:

Don't rub it in please :frown: Not everyone can be as cute and popular as you.
Reply 36
RainKing
Don't rub it in please :frown: Not everyone can be as cute and popular as you.

as if.... you know i'm telling a big fat fib... :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending