Chemistry Revision (AQA A Level) Watch

This discussion is closed.
littlepinkpixie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Anyone got any good revision tips/sites etc for A2 Chemistry on the AQA board...especially with Unit 4! All I'm managing is re-writing notes and I don't think I'm taking it in properly anymore! ARGH!
Debussy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i liked the collins textbooks for a level chemistry... the as was better than the a2 though... just don't get wrapped up in wimbledon the night before your module5/6 like i did and you should be fine...
LonelyDogsBite
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Grrrr AS chem gave me headaches, it's freakin HARD.

good luck anyway, I failed mine!
Shimon
Report 13 years ago
Has any one got any help on Module 5 AQA
awesome
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im doing a level chem and you put this in the wrong forum. try the chem forum
rock_tenth
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
unit 4 is SO ****ING AWESOME!!!! I ****ing love the organic ****. Sadly theres the other **** too. www.chemguide.co.uk is the ****, atleast it was good for module 3 and 4. I started learning module 5 tonight Got about 4 weeks until the exam, w00t!

--Joe
livi__22
Report 13 years ago
A Level chemistry, in general, is a sham. Chemistry used to be just for the more intelligent ones, now any chimp with enough time can memorise all the formulas and reactions and get an A. Where is the true understanding and higher knowledge in todays A Level? I'm sure chemists back in the day must be rolling over in their graves.
harry1153
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey i know a reallu usefull website that i use for chem for AS but i think it has stuff on A2 and it has all the exam boards with quizes and stuff, the website is: www.mp-docker.demon.co.uk/ hope that helps
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (757)
80.36%
Leave (185)
19.64%

Watched Threads