The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Sian01
Really?! God, I can't imagine me driving a beast like that. I get scared doing moneouvres in a bloody mini, what the hell would I be like with a big ol' lorry?! But you just never know when a HGV licence will come in useful I guess :rolleyes:

It'd be awesome. I'm hoping mummy and daddy will buy me an HGV if I pass =)
Reply 41
Ellie4
Lol :p:

My pool's way prettier.

You have your own pool?! :eek: *very very jealous*
Is it big? Can you do proper lengths and stuff?
Reply 42
Ellie4
It'd be awesome. I'm hoping mummy and daddy will buy me an HGV if I pass =)

Lolol, bit different for a present...Get a pink one...with glitter! :biggrin:
Sian01

Yeah and to think I don't even fit in my bath :frown:

I'm gonna stop moaning now :p:
Reply 44
Sian01

Here it is...
Reply 45
Sian01
Lolol, bit different for a present...Get a pink one...with glitter! :biggrin:

Yeah a pink one! With 'Ellie' in glitter on the side :biggrin:
Reply 46
Onearmedbandit
Yeah and to think I don't even fit in my bath :frown:

I'm gonna stop moaning now :p:

Awh :frown:

I'll moan with you - I want a pool!
Reply 47
Ellie4
Here it is...

OMG!! How nice is that! Your so lucky.
Bloody hell you must live in like, a mansion!

An "Ellie" lorry sounds good - would brighten up the motorway!
Sian01
Awh :frown:

I'll moan with you - I want a pool!

Man, who doesn't!? But I'd settle for a bath that I can actually submerge my whole body in. I'm too tall for it. :mad: So I either have cold legs or a cold chest. I have to keep alternating, which causes waves, which means it splashes over the side and gets the floor wet, meaning I slip up and hit my head on the toilet seat :frown:

Yes, that happened once :rofl: I'm such a dumbarse.
Reply 49
Sian01

Yeah - it's all my parents' though. I myself am not that rich!
Woo! Who wants to pick up a warehouse load of beer from France on and Ellie HGV booze-cruise? :p:
Sian01

:eek: Indeed!

I doubt even Roman Abramovich's daughter could have a nicer pool :eek:
Reply 51
Onearmedbandit
Man, who doesn't!? But I'd settle for a bath that I can actually submerge my whole body in. I'm too tall for it. :mad: So I either have cold legs or a cold chest. I have to keep alternating, which causes waves, which means it splashes over the side and gets the floor wet, meaning I slip up and hit my head on the toilet seat :frown:

Yes, that happened once :rofl: I'm such a dumbarse.

Awwhh. I'm sorry - I laughed!
Tell your parents you're living with a health and safety hazard and therefore need a pool :biggrin:
Reply 52
Onearmedbandit
:eek: Indeed!

I doubt even Roman Abramovich's daughter could have a nicer pool :eek:

Haha, well you simply have to do something with the basement don't you dahling. We just wern't getting much use out of the wine cellar down there :p:
Reply 53
Ellie4
Yeah - it's all my parents' though. I myself am not that rich!
Woo! Who wants to pick up a warehouse load of beer from France on and Ellie HGV booze-cruise? :p:

You do live in a mansion?! Sweet jesus! What other fancy things does it have...tennis courts?
Sian01
Awwhh. I'm sorry - I laughed!
Tell your parents you're living with a health and safety hazard and therefore need a pool :biggrin:

Ah so did I. Wasn't funny at the time but it sure as hell is in retrospect :biggrin:

Well i'm not much of a bath person (and I think we all know why :rolleyes: ) so I just shower... although I gotta say I'm too tall for the shower as well :mad: And I'm not even that tall.

Can't wait for uni.... even though I'll be sharing a shower :|
Ellie4
Haha, well you simply have to do something with the basement don't you dahling. We just wern't getting much use out of the wine cellar down there :p:

Well.. that's true. Can't say I blame you, even if I am insanely jealous :p:
Reply 56
Onearmedbandit
Ah so did I. Wasn't funny at the time but it sure as hell is in retrospect :biggrin:

Well i'm not much of a bath person (and I think we all know why :rolleyes: ) so I just shower... although I gotta say I'm too tall for the shower as well :mad: And I'm not even that tall.

Can't wait for uni.... even though I'll be sharing a shower :|

Oh...thats some bad luck! How tall are you?!
I really really hope I get an ensuite for uni...but I have to write another damned personal statement for my accomodation!

Sorry, but I keep laughing! :smile:
Sian01
Oh...thats some bad luck! How tall are you?!
I really really hope I get an ensuite for uni...but I have to write another damned personal statement for my accomodation!

Sorry, but I keep laughing! :smile:

I don't mind :biggrin: I like making people laugh, even if it is at my own expense... :smile:

I'm 6'2". My dad and big brother are both taller though. We should really get a new shower!!

I wanted ensuite at first but since I'm going to london I've given up on that idea. I just want a single room with as computer thingy which is close to UCL. If I don't get my way, I'm gonig to send them an angry letter along the lines of "I'M DISABLED HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO SOMEONE AS POOR AND DISADVANTAGED AS ME. I CANNOT BE EXPECTED TO DO WELL IN MY COURSE NOW! THANKS FOR RUINING MY LIFE!" :p:
(was born with one hand)

That reminds me... do automatic cars cost more than normal ones? Since you two were tlaking about cars I thought you might know...
Reply 58
Onearmedbandit
I don't mind :biggrin: I like making people laugh, even if it is at my own expense... :smile:

I'm 6'2". My dad and big brother are both taller though. We should really get a new shower!!

I wanted ensuite at first but since I'm going to london I've given up on that idea. I just want a single room with as computer thingy which is close to UCL. If I don't get my way, I'm gonig to send them an angry letter along the lines of "I'M DISABLED HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO SOMEONE AS POOR AND DISADVANTAGED AS ME. I CANNOT BE EXPECTED TO DO WELL IN MY COURSE NOW! THANKS FOR RUINING MY LIFE!" :p:
(was born with one hand)

That reminds me... do automatic cars cost more than normal ones? Since you two were tlaking about cars I thought you might know...

Ah good card to play...use your legal jargon for the discrimination thingy :biggrin:
Hmmm cars, all I know is that they look pretty :smile: Not too good on the technical side I'm afriad! But I guess automatic ones are more expensive than manual I would of thought?
Sian01
Ah good card to play...use your legal jargon for the discrimination thingy :biggrin:
Hmmm cars, all I know is that they look pretty :smile: Not too good on the technical side I'm afriad! But I guess automatic ones are more expensive than manual I would of thought?

:frown: *wonders if he can blag money out of some charity/government scheme for disabled people*

I'm definitely gonna ask for a laptop from the Disability Services Advisor :biggrin: Oh **** I think I was supposed to do that last week!!

Latest

Trending

Trending