Turn on thread page Beta

the Miss im-to-ugly-to-be-in-the-miss-world-contest-so-i'll-be-in-this-one contest watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    I could scan my xray to show you the excellent condition of my lung.
    not that sort of internal, silly stupid!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    I think that gets the message across glitter
    By the way this is babes right.... so why is Andrew in there?? :confused:
    if hes comfortable with his sexuality enough to accept a "Miss" title thats fine by me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    its ok, was just alitte shocked when you went thats all
    oh and i though about it, its DEFINITELY NOT daz and i'll tell you why later...

*claps for wolf's healthy lungs *

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm nice on the inside because i am always prepared to help those who need me... i take responsibility for my actions and am kindhearted and good natured...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbellax)
    oh and i though about it, its DEFINITELY NOT daz and i'll tell you why later...

*claps for wolf's healthy lungs *
    ok...

ReputationRep:
    No picture i'm afraid, as I don't have one, but I can describe myself instead

I am about 5'8", 18 years old, with dark brown hair (flecked in grey). Face, nose, mouth, ears, eyebrows, lips - check. Blue eyes.
    I have at various times been compared to jamie cullum, daniel radcliff, joaquin pheonix, elijah wood. I resemble none of them.

Now to the important element:

I'm a very cheerful person, and apparently too nice. I am liberal with money and possessions (with my close friends), and am quite generous. I am always on hand to offer advice, or just to listen if that's necessary. I lack social shame or embarrassment of a conventional sort, so I am quite happy to do things which would scare most people. Tomorrow I plan to ask out the stunning receptionist at my hairdressers (she's about 23) safe in the knowledge that rejection would lead to me having to find a new hairdressers - if i do it badly. I am also very laidback, I take a lot of criticism without ever paying attention and I never notice when people are angry with me. This has led to friends apologising for 'freezing me out' weeks after the event - which i missed entirely because I just chatted away oblivious to their grim countenance. I am also a secure person, since I consider holding oneself in high regard paramount to happiness in life. In that respect I would also consider myself happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    i think i'm nice on the inside because i am always prepared to help those who need me... i take responsibility for my actions and am kindhearted and good natured...
    picture?

ReputationRep:
    picture?
    hang on...
    for the last time... second on the left

ReputationRep:
    well im going to bed now folks im completely wasted!!! enjoy your night people xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Basically... Im ugly on the outside because... well... just look at the pic...

Beautiful on the inside?? Ummm... well I like little animals and fluffy things and stuff... so yeah... Im B-E-A-UTIFUL on the inside...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    Basically... Im ugly on the outside because... well... just look at the pic...

Beautiful on the inside?? Ummm... well I like little animals and fluffy things and stuff... so yeah... Im B-E-A-UTIFUL on the inside...
    i know you dont like people saying this but you are really really lovely and cute, you remind me of grumpy from snow white and the seven dwarfs

ReputationRep:
    i know you dont like people saying this but you are really really lovely and cute, you remind me of grumpy from snow white and the seven dwarfs
    :eek:

:mad:

NOT CUTE!!

ReputationRep:

NOT CUTE!!
    SO CUTE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbellax)
    SO CUTE
    *sigh*

Fine... Im cute... Im not manly or anything just cute...

I can never be what I wanna be!!

ReputationRep:

NOT CUTE!!
    you people take the word 'cute' completely wrong :mad: (think it's a british-people thing) I use it all the time and for me: yes you are cute (and I don't mean it like fuzzy animal. it's a good thing!!!!!!!)

ReputationRep:

NOT CUTE!!
    stop trying to be manly and then you wont be cute :p:

ReputationRep:
    I AM MANLY!!

grrrr :mad:

So unfair...

ReputationRep:
    I AM MANLY!!

grrrr :mad:

So unfair...
    ok

thats such a waste though cus i bet you have a wondeful girly figure underneath all that masculinity (and thats the best bit)

ReputationRep:
    ok

thats such a waste though cus i bet you have a wondeful girly figure underneath all that masculinity (and thats the best bit)

*is scared*

*runs away*

ReputationRep:

*is scared*

*runs away*
    *licks the computer screen*

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.