the Miss im-to-ugly-to-be-in-the-miss-world-contest-so-i'll-be-in-this-one contest Watch

This discussion is closed.
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
can i enter please. I believe i am fully qualified
I don't beleive in tsr miss world's - too fake and over rated.
Thanks :p: I thinkn I'm still involved with that, but certain people made their feelings known so I quietly slipped away lol.
Amzybaby24
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
whos in?

contestants:

chickadee
andrew2022

Babes you can't be but i can!
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pleb23)
iv just voiced my opinion a few times........ if people cant take the truth then thats their problem........e.g

tigerbabe entered a beaty pageant and shes ugly........ same for glitter

and xbellax got oversensitive and melodramatic at a comment abt someone she doesnt even kno!
You complete t.wat.

Do you have a problem with red-heads or something?
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tiger_babe)
Post a picture and say why you are "internally beautiful" Good luck x x
oh do I have to I hate people judging me, cant you just take my word.

Heres my entry:
I am internally beautiful, cos I'm a sweet, loving and generous person. Loads of people say I have a brilliant personality, as I make them laugh and smile, I'm very kind, and is I think the only reason why I get boyfriends. My mates say I'm fun to be with. I have taken part in raising money for charities such as barnados, children in need and comic relief. I love to sort other peoples problems out, and hopefully will persue a professional career in this, its not just a hobbie and a career but also my passion. One of the main reasons why I'm on TSR is to give advice to those who need support. I always give my shoulder for people to cry on and there for them when they need it the most. I never judge people, and never be negetive towards them for no apparant reason at all. I love everyone, I try not to hate. I'm also known to be a cupid, as I've set many people up with each other. In other words, I'm a BlueAngel

I want to win this competition, because I know I'm ugly and thats why I never put a decent pic of me in my profile. Also Ive said this before, but Ive been called the ugliest person in my family, Ive been called it from my ex, aunties, my mum says, my sister does. And to win a competition due to my ugliness, I would be so happy Cos it would be the only nice thing I would get from being ugly.

And I am ugly, thats why I'm not putting a pic up in here
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
oh do I have to I hate people judging me, cant you just take my word.

I am internally beautiful, cos I'm a sweet, loving and generous person. Loads of people say I have a brilliant personality, as I make them laugh and smile, I'm very kind, and is I think the only reason why I get boyfriends. My mates say I'm fun to be with. Um I will update this when I think of more.

I want to win this competition, because I know I'm ugly and thats why I never put a decent pic of me in my profile. Also Ive said this before, but Ive been called the ugliest person in my family, Ive been called it from my ex, aunties, my mum says, my sister does. And to win a competition due to my ugliness, I would be so happy Cos it would be the only nice thing I would get from being ugly.

And I am ugly, thats why I'm not putting a pic up in here
I'm sure you're not ugly at all, I'm not sure about the picture thing though, I'm scared to put my picture up just in case pleb starts on me again.
se77en
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm sure you're not ugly at all, I'm not sure about the picture thing though, I'm scared to put my picture up just in case pleb starts on me again.
you can't be that bad surely! who's pleb?
Chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok, here is my entry

I think I am internally beautiful because I try to be nice and friendly to everybody and never judge people. I never let people down and I am approachable and always try to help people with their problems or dilemas!

One of my main passions is animals, especially dogs. I visit foreign countries such as Greece and Turkey and help animal charities feed and worm etc and just generally spend time with stray cats and dogs. The picture of me is with a little dog in Turkey I helped. I named her Brandi
Attached files
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chickadee)
Ok, here is my entry

I think I am internally beautiful because I try to be nice and friendly to everybody and never judge people. I never let people down and I am approachable and always try to help people with their problems or dilemas!

One of my main passions is animals, especially dogs. I visit foreign countries such as Greece and Turkey and help animal charities feed and worm etc and just generally spend time with stray cats and dogs. The picture of me is with a little dog in Turkey I helped. I named her Brandi
Ummm... you're really pretty! What are you doing in here?!

Anyway, being "internally beautiful" eh... sounds kinky! :eek:
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by se77en)
you can't be that bad surely! who's pleb?
I didn't think I was that bad, well bad but not not as bad as pleb thinks... find my pics on the TSR Miss World Round 2 thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t108936-3.html

If you have a negative comment please keep it to yourself, I don;t want any more abuse :eek:

Pleb is, quite frankly, a loser who's going around ****ging off anything that moves and boasting about how great he/she is. Unless you're pleb on a different account...
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes I am. I have the biggest nose on the planet, my lips arent even coordinated right, my top lip is tiny, my bottom is huge. Both eyes are a different shape to each other and they bulge out. I have a small face and tiny head, which looks very odd on my tall body. I have huge ears that stick out, Ive never tied my hair up in my life, I have thin hair that is falling out atm, so soon I will be bald. My teeth, omg, oh dont even start me off, even braces couldnt straighten them. I have skinny shoulders, and both my breasts are different cup size, and it is noticable through a tight top. I have a long upper body, my hips are wide and boney, I have skinny lower legs, but have alot of meat on my thighs. My whole body is out of proportion. Um I could carry on forever. Sorry If Ive put u off ure food.
se77en
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I didn't think I was that bad, well bad but not not as bad as pleb thinks... find my pics on the TSR Miss World Round 2 thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t108936-3.html

If you have a negative comment please keep it to yourself, I don;t want any more abuse :eek:

Pleb is, quite frankly, a loser who's going around ****ging off anything that moves and boasting about how great he/she is. Unless you're pleb on a different account...
wow!! a bit of tension between members........ girls always pick little things out though... im sure your not as bad you think
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
yes I am. I have the biggest nose on the planet, my lips arent even coordinated right, my top lip is tiny, my bottom is huge. Both eyes are a different shape to each other and they bulge out. I have a small face and tiny head, which looks very odd on my tall body. I have huge ears that stick out, Ive never tied my hair up in my life, I have thin hair that is falling out atm, so soon I will be bald. My teeth, omg, oh dont even start me off, even braces couldnt straighten them. I have skinny shoulders, and both my breasts are different cup size, and it is noticable through a tight top. I have a long upper body, my hips are wide and boney, I have skinny lower legs, but have alot of meat on my thighs. My whole body is out of proportion. Um I could carry on forever. Sorry If Ive put u off ure food.
Delete this post- TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Now say something positive about your appearence.

Say it :secruity:
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by se77en)
wow!! a bit of tension between members........ girls always pick little things out though... im sure your not as bad you think
Check out the pics :s:
se77en
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeh iv looked at them
Chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think you're a lovely looking girl
Hana_87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I QUIT THE OTHER ONE IT IS REDICULOUS.

www.faceparty.com/hana_87

Can i PLEEEEEEEASE join?
se77en
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Hana_87)
I QUIT THE OTHER ONE IT IS REDICULOUS.

www.faceparty.com/hana_87

Can i PLEEEEEEEASE join?
why did u quit the other one???
Hana_87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Hello you I've quit the other one too
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Delete this post- TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Now say something positive about your appearence.

Say it :secruity:
:mad: but its the truth and seen as though I didnt post a pic of myself, I thought I might as well explain myself.

Hmmm positive, I really dont think any of my features are something I need to brag about. I have big breasts and a slim waist, so that could be a positive I think. I cant think of anything else. Its my personality that shines, not my looks.
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chickadee)
I think you're a lovely looking girl
Aww thankyou, however it's the negative comments that stand out

I think you're really pretty too, and all the charity work you've done makes an amazing person :flowers:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads