The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

pleb23
i dnt mind....... it gives me notoriety

:rolleyes: u DONT need me to give you that. you're perfectly capable of gaining it on your own. it just makes me smile everytime i look at it :cool: ....................
Reply 81
pleb23
who the hel r u??? u dnt even kno wat this is about u loser

I refer you to my earlier comment.
Reply 82
whos HH...? thanx for the rep and sorry bout the website, let me know who you are!!!
Reply 83
so just to the boy who thinks im gna be a paparazzi?! ur wrong mate..... i might even be ur boss one day
pleb23
so just to the boy who thinks im gna be a paparazzi?! ur wrong mate..... i might even be ur boss one day

:rofl:
Reply 85
pleb23

Oh for gods sake - listen to yourself! Who the hell do you think you are kidding? People arent impressed by you nor are they bothered by you with your feeble attempts to insult them. They are laughing at you. Because you are just that pathetic :rolleyes:
Reply 86
pleb23

If only you knew...
Reply 87
Chickadee
Oh for gods sake - listen to yourself! Who the hell do you think you are kidding? People arent impressed by you nor are they bothered by you with your feeble attempts to insult them. They are laughing at you. Because you are just that pathetic :rolleyes:
let him carry on, its funny. its brightened up my day i'll tell you that!!! he he he :biggrin:
Reply 88
~*glitter*~
let him carry on, its funny. its brightened up my day i'll tell you that!!! he he he :biggrin:

:p: true.

Tonights entertainment - Pleb23! :biggrin:
Reply 89
hehehe i just think its funny how you can possibly take this forum seriously....... do you realy believe you have friends on here
Reply 90
pleb23
hehehe i just think its funny how you can possibly take this forum seriously....... do you realy believe you have friends on here
eeewww, do i sense some jealousy!!! :biggrin: :rolleyes: quite a few people know/have met others, so yeah we do believe we have friends on here
pleb23

:rolleyes: i really doubt that you have friends anywhere
Reply 92
~*glitter*~
eeewww, do i sense some jealousy!!! :biggrin: :rolleyes: quite a few people know/have met others, so yeah we do believe we have friends on here

how sad ...... an internet forum is a tool for loners to make "friends" on the internet
Reply 93
xbellax
:rolleyes: i really doubt that you have friends anywhere

shut up ur trying to make friends 4000 miles away..... thats just desperate
pleb23
how sad ...... an internet forum is a tool for loners to make "friends" on the internet

:biggrin: ....and why exactly did you join??
ooooooooooh can I join pleaaaase :fisheye:
Reply 96
pleb23
ok... dazya
pleb23
shut up ur trying to make friends 4000 miles away..... thats just desperate

:rolleyes: getting a little worked up, aren't we. i know who i am and i know who my friends are.........................so "sticks and stones" pleb, "sticks and stones"
Reply 98
wild thing
ooooooooooh can I join pleaaaase :fisheye:
no!!! youre too pretty externally!!!! :mad:
pleb23

Yes. Why? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending