the Miss im-to-ugly-to-be-in-the-miss-world-contest-so-i'll-be-in-this-one contest Watch

This discussion is closed.
Wild Thing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pleb23)
haha thats cos u know im right.. u joined to make some fake friends....
actually xbellax is my cousin and I told her to join this site so that we could laugh over idiots like you. Anymore questions?
pleb23
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
btw thanks to the ppl giving me positive rep.... looks like xbellax and glitter have got some enemies! ppl r giving me pos just for not liking you two
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wel whats ur name all about???
technik is german for technology.

are you an audi car designer.. i dnt think so.
correct, im not. your point?

it looks like ur another one who thinks theyre cool for having fake friends.... having a winking tribute to glitter (the "artist")...
omg they're fake? i thought the matrix was fiction!!!

ever had a gf?
yes. about 5 or 6 down the years. you interested or something?
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
btw thanks to the ppl giving me positive rep.... looks like xbellax and glitter have got some enemies! ppl r giving me pos just for not liking you two
yes, the other losers
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
congratulations
jd27
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wel whats ur name all about??? are you an audi car designer.. i dnt think so. it looks like ur another one who thinks theyre cool for having fake friends.... having a winking tribute to glitter (the "artist")... ever had a gf?
Finally then the source of the problem - dateless wonder takes revenge on females everywhere through the masked medium of the internet. Surprisingly enough, this ingenious plan seems not to provide him with the merest semblance of a girlfriend. Masks insecurity by attacking the males too. Classic zeta male behaviour.
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Obviously not that much, seeing as you're still red...
queenselphie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
you cant have pictures in PM

okay, havent ever done an attachment on here before, so here goes...and...

my reason why Im internally beautiful: I think Im always willing to be there to give someone help or advice. if anyone is ever being picked on I want to protect them, and when I become a teacher I want to stamp out bullying in whichever school I teach at I like to think my friends will always come to me if they have any problems
Attached files
pleb23
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by susiemakemeblue)
Obviously not that much, seeing as you're still red...
yeh well all iv done on here ir rub ppl up the wrong way.... so i think im doing wel to get some positives

keep the negs coming tho.. n dnt forget to sign it
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't whether i'm annoyed by Pleb's meanness or like to have him about purely for comedy value. He's like the TSRer everones loves to hate. The comedy villain, if you will

Except he's not funny
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ummm... can I participate without posting pictures?
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hmm i doubt that........ iv only used this forum in like that past 2 days and thats complete bolloks
erm you ****ing ******* bella IS my cousin...you want DNA proof you ****ing ****** :rolleyes:
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
no! :mad:
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
erm you ****ing ******* bella IS my cousin...you want DNA proof you ****ing ****** :rolleyes:
chill out wild thing

don't rise to him
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by queenselphie)

my reason why Im internally beautiful: I think Im always willing to be there to give someone help or advice. if anyone is ever being picked on I want to protect them, and when I become a teacher I want to stamp out bullying in whichever school I teach at I like to think my friends will always come to me if they have any problems
You are not ugly at all though, you are really gorgeous and lovely, although as far as your inner beauty goes, I will vouch for you on that, you have a really lovely personality.
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by metta)
I don't whether i'm annoyed by Pleb's meanness or like to have him about purely for comedy value. He's like the TSRer everones loves to hate. The comedy villain, if you will
Except he's not funny
well... he ignores my posts so he bores me now...
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by queenselphie)

yey!! fairy wings!!!! i wish you were my teacher :mad:
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Natalie why are you so shy of your appearence - your Brazillian! :confused:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
no! :mad:
but isn't the fact that I don't post pictures evidence enough that I belong here?
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by metta)
chill out wild thing

don't rise to him
erm....:confused: ok metta ? :confused:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (879)
79.91%
Leave (221)
20.09%

Watched Threads