What real life skills do you have? watch

Announcements
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    That's not allowed :mad: There's physics involved and AT has forbidden the use of science
    I don't use a mirror (so there's none of that optics stuff involved)....just hair, scissors and a lack of fear.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can remember cheesy 80s songs. Is that a skill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainKing)
    I can remember cheesy 80s songs. Is that a skill?
    it is if you can dance to them without shame aswell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Felicity-)
    You're missing a verb.
    oh excellent. well it was run!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    it is if you can dance to them without shame aswell...
    Anything's possible with a lot of alcohol but to get me dancing on some old Kylie, it's going require the whole bottle of vodka...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainKing)
    Anything's possible with a lot of alcohol but to get me dancing on some old Kylie, it's going require the whole bottle of vodka...
    what about aha or the baywatch theme???

Patience.

I'm hard-working.

I'm flexible, can put my feet behind my head.

Uggh...

ReputationRep:
    I'm good at kissing, good at poker and can draw a clover leaf in a pint of Guinness!

ReputationRep:
    Did I miss out lack of social shame?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Patience.

I'm hard-working.

I'm flexible, can put my feet behind my head.

Uggh...
    So you can sniff your own nuts?

ReputationRep:
    I make fabulous cakes, and can ice them pretty niftily too. I'm also incredibly good at keeping my temper for useful things.

ReputationRep:
    i can wall paper an entire room 10ft by 16ft in 3 hours, i can put up shelves, replace light bulbs, change plugs, rewire an entire house, plaster (though not to an exper standard), paint, emulsion, build furniture, cook meals as well as bake cakes and even make sugar spun baskets, knit, sew, dressmake, look after children, type ridiculously fast, design an entire childrens room based on 64 zoo lane, including an elephant shaped wardrobe and i can maintain and design gardens.

how good am i?

edit: oh yea and i am a good kisser and look gorgeous in baggy tshirts, dungarees and covered in mud

ReputationRep:
    I'm good at kissing too, after 12 pints of Fosters.

I haven't had a hair cut since 2003, I keep a pair of scissors in my computer (yes in my computer!) so I just cut bits off every so often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I'm good at kissing too, after 12 pints of Fosters.

I haven't had a hair cut since 2003, I keep a pair of scissors in my computer (yes in my computer!) so I just cut bits off every so often.
    So more hair hacking than actual cutting?

I'm good at everything after 12 pints.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    i can wall paper an entire room 10ft by 16ft in 3 hours, i can put up shelves, replace light bulbs, change plugs, rewire an entire house, plaster (though not to an exper standard), paint, emulsion, build furniture, cook meals as well as bake cakes and even make sugar spun baskets, knit, sew, dressmake, look after children, type ridiculously fast, design an entire childrens room based on 64 zoo lane, including an elephant shaped wardrobe and i can maintain and design gardens.

how good am i?
    wow very impressive, I can paint, do basic plumbing, fit skirten boards, but I cannot wallpaper, I can wire burgler alarms and I taught myself how to do this, a lot of people find them scary to do but its really easy. I am also good at debating although I some times interupt

My anti skills are driving, cooking, spacial awareness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golden Maverick)
    So more hair hacking than actual cutting?

I'm good at everything after 12 pints.
    Not driving I hope

ReputationRep:
    I can cook some things, chilli, pasta, stir fry, bread and other simple things.

I'm generally quite good mechanically, but don't have any specific knowledge of anything complicated.

Hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Not driving I hope
    I would be if anyone let me, or if my super dexterity allowed me to put the key in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    what about aha or the baywatch theme???
    A-ha wouldn't require too much drinking. Baywatch: forget about it. It's not 80s enough for me.

Any Human League, Depeche Mode or New Order would be alright too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    wow very impressive, I can paint, do basic plumbing, fit skirten boards, but I cannot wallpaper, I can wire burgler alarms and I taught myself how to do this, a lot of people find them scary to do but its really easy. I am also good at debating although I some times interupt

My anti skills are driving, cooking, spacial awareness.
    thank you. never fitted a burgler alarm as yet. oh but i can also pave, build sheds and i can build a pretty impressive wall
    edit: oh oh and i can replace tyres, and drive on private property in my little vw van i bought myself

that was my house skills. Out of the house i can sell wool teach other people how to knit, sell cardmaking things, crossstiches and tapastries. can you tell i work in a craft shop

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.