Navy General Chat Watch

tricky_rn
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by DaveyBoy84)
To be quite frank they can talk that way as much as they want... It'll go so far over my head it may as well be a hot air balloon.

And why on earth would anyone want to discuss pissing in heads? It's just wrong!! Not to mention quite difficult to do, no doubt.

Dave
You joining the navy?
DaveyBoy84
Report 13 years ago
No mate, hence the reason I havent a clue whats going on!

Dave
tricky_rn
Report 13 years ago
No mate, hence the reason I havent a clue whats going on!

Dave

ah right... how come you post on here, just out of curiosity?
DaveyBoy84
Report 13 years ago
Because I was under the, possibly false, illusion that you didnt have to be in or joining the navy to post on the forum. Is that ok with you?
tricky_rn
Report 13 years ago
Because I was under the, possibly false, illusion that you didnt have to be in or joining the navy to post on the forum. Is that ok with you?
course it is.. no need for the sarcasium though buddy.
DaveyBoy84
Report 13 years ago
Just checkin mate. While what I'd said was meant purely as a joke, I didnt want anyone to think I was taking the p*** out of the navy.
Steve Stifler
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
pissing in heads? It's just wrong!! Not to mention quite difficult to do, no doubt.

Dave
:toofunny:
djmm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ha ha! More than welcome Dave. Heads are toilets btw .

Mark
DaveyBoy84
Report 13 years ago
A weight off my mind I assure you.

The horrible dreams won't be back tonight thank god.

Dave
djmm
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
mark loves claire
tricky_rn
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by djmarkmclachlan)
mark loves claire
nice for you to share that one with us... any way does any one know what you got to do at the aquaint centre in rosyth??? would like to know if someone could detials on tasks and such.
DaveyBoy84
Report 13 years ago
Congratulations mark, is it reciprocated?
tricky_rn
Report 13 years ago
mark loves claire
does claire love mark?
djmm
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ugh - that was her.

If you wish to find out about Rosyth, contact the place yourself, or ask your AFCO.

Mark

--------------

Yeah, Claire loves Mark.
tricky_rn
Report 13 years ago
Ugh - that was her.

If you wish to find out about Rosyth, contact the place yourself, or ask your AFCO.

Mark

--------------

Yeah, Claire loves Mark.

ah, il just leave it to be a suprise! Anyway... Kent loves Mark
mikey123
Report 13 years ago
hi,

As you know I should be joining the navy in july, well I am at college and was wondering if there is any point in staying, im in my 2nd year but I am surrounded by f**king idiots on my course except for a few.

As its about the Armed Forces and Police etc, there are people who think they will get into the Police, or another public service, but it is obvious they wont, they can not even do one lap of the track at PT and, also constantly moan and moan.

Does having a college education actually help in the Navy if your going in as a rating, I have enough GCSE's to get promoted. Just wanted to know what you lot think about leaving college or is it worth staying on?
Steve Stifler
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Stay at college until you can type properly.
mikey123
Report 13 years ago
haha, I will type properly from know then.
tricky_rn
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mikey123)
hi,

As you know I should be joining the navy in july, well I am at college and was wondering if there is any point in staying, im in my 2nd year but I am surrounded by f**king idiots on my course except for a few.

As its about the Armed Forces and Police etc, there are people who think they will get into the Police, or another public service, but it is obvious they wont, they can not even do one lap of the track at PT and, also constantly moan and moan.

Does having a college education actually help in the Navy if your going in as a rating, I have enough GCSE's to get promoted. Just wanted to know what you lot think about leaving college or is it worth staying on?

Well depending on what GCSE's you got why dont you go in as an officer? It wont help you to much being a rate as the navy will take you in and train you on what you need to know to be a fine sailor and wont pay to much attention to gcse's as such... !
KSpin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That's a good one, you almost had us fooled. ;-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (34)
17%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (84)
42%
Nope, not that interesting (82)
41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise